Billick And Fassel Got Into Heated Argument | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Billick And Fassel Got Into Heated Argument

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Ravens | Billick and Fassel Exchange Words
Sat, 10 Sep 2005 09:22:00 -0700

Mike Preston, of the Baltimore Sun, reports Baltimore Ravens head coach Brian Billick and offensive coordinator Jim Fassel got into a heated exchange at the Ravens training complex. Fassel had been talking a lot and Billick felt the need to remind him who was the coach and who was the assistant. Fassel responded about Billick being on the hot seat and having a meltdown before the season starts.

A heated argument between Fassell and Billick? Man, i can just imagine it. Two idiots arguing whether it with Tony Danza or Scott Beo who played "Tony" in "Who's the Boss"

a little surprised at the marriage in the first place... with BB beating Fassel in the super bowl and all, why would Fassel subject himself to such an ego collision?... He could have gotten work in many places, but to submit to his conqueror like this?... Regardless, these are two smart men .... the potential is there for vast improvements on offense... As long as Fassel accepts his role and teaches the offense....

PressCoverage said:
a little surprised at the marriage in the first place... with BB beating Fassel in the super bowl and all, why would Fassel subject himself to such an ego collision?... He could have gotten work in many places, but to submit to his conqueror like this?... Regardless, these are two smart men .... the potential is there for vast improvements on offense... As long as Fassel accepts his role and teaches the offense....

I think I recall something about them having worked together before as assistants.

Joneal7 said:
Billick is on the hot seat...thats awesome

Billick is hated by everyone here in Maryland. He's an absolute moronic head coach that won the championship with Ozzie & Sherm Lewis' defense. Billick is supposed to be some offensive genius, well what the hell has he done since he's been in Baltimore to transfor their O? Nothing!! He hasn't had a QB worth a s*** or a receiver worth a s*** since he's been in town. Billick will be fired soon enough.

The Boller trade is going to end his tenure. He fell in love with some golden arm kid that doesnt have a brain or the ability to be a really good NFL Qb. I do have to wonder what kind of "genius" he is with offense, the have had one of the worst in the NFL ever since he got there.

Back
Top Bottom