Bills -16.5 Point Favorites vs Miami This Week | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills -16.5 Point Favorites vs Miami This Week

Our secondary is going to make Josh Allen look accurate

Not if they play like they did last Sunday. Webster, needham, and Rowe played very well. McCain was the sole poor performance in the secondary (surprise, surprise). Keenum is a better passer than Allen. If he’s going to hurt us it’ll most likely be like the last 2 times, with his legs.

I know I’ve been critical of Flores, but I have to give him kudos for that game. Loved seeing the scheme where nobody was on the line and was moving around. Just wish we’d see more of that to help generate more pressure.

All that said, I don’t like Rosen’s chances against buffalo’s defense. I have the sacks at 8 , picks at 2, and a score of 3 or fewer points for our offense. Even if the D plays lights out again (well lights out for our talent level) Buffalo should easily cover the spread.

So.... what everyone is saying that The dolphins need to cover the 16.5 and everyone will be happy? Buffalo is not an offensive juggernaut.

So.... what everyone is saying that The dolphins need to cover the 16.5 and everyone will be happy? Buffalo is not an offensive juggernaut.
Its not that Buffalo's offense is a juggernaut, its that the Fins defense is a midget...

I have literally picked the Dolphins spread wrong every single week this year. 0-6.

Back
Top Bottom