Bills 1st pick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills 1st pick

MCMike81

Starter
Reaction score
Yesterday R. Parrish had an interview set up with a local radio station here in NY. All morning they kept saying stay tuned Roscoe will be calling any minute. 30 minutes passed from the time he was supposed to call in, then finally someone from the Bills organization called in and was like, "So how did the interview with Roscoe go?"
They told him that he hadnt called yet and you could tell the guy was annoyed and angry that he had missed the interview.

I was cracking up b/c even though it was just some stupid interview the guy either forgot about it which shows that he is not very smart/reliable or that he just doesnt care and he is arrogant. Nice pick Buffalo!!

Schleprock

Mad and Surt...Legendary
Club Member
Reaction score
Well, he did get in single digits on his Wonderlic test...LOL

BocaHighQB

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I would certainly rather play Roscoe less than twice a year regardless

Bowl_Bound

Practice Squad
Reaction score
MCMike81 said:
Yesterday R. Parrish had an interview set up with a local radio station here in NY. All morning they kept saying stay tuned Roscoe will be calling any minute. 30 minutes passed from the time he was supposed to call in, then finally someone from the Bills organization called in and was like, "So how did the interview with Roscoe go?"
They told him that he hadnt called yet and you could tell the guy was annoyed and angry that he had missed the interview.

I was cracking up b/c even though it was just some stupid interview the guy either forgot about it which shows that he is not very smart/reliable or that he just doesnt care and he is arrogant. Nice pick Buffalo!!

What station?
I am a Canandaigua guy myself (roch transplant now).

DBoston80

Undisputed #1
Reaction score
..the Bills made a pathetic first pick...and Losman will NOT be worth 2 1st rounders..they are worse off than us if you ask me!!! Although Lee Evans is a beast

Spray Mucus

Ray Lucas' mom didn't take vitamins
Reaction score
I have a feeling Little Roscoe is gonna get his clock rung quit a few time in the NFL...

Wait till he goes over the middle and gets socket in the mouth by the likes of a Tebuckey Jones.

I always thought he was way to little to play in the NFL. But then again some little guys like Chrebet and Tim Dwight have done ok...

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
MCMike81 said:

:lol:

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
I dont know why the Bills would waste their 1st pick on a postion that they already have good depth in. I wouldnt be suprised to see the Bills go 5-11.

Dolfan1000

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
Maybe the phone number was too confusing...

Maybe he wasnt used to area codes?

Top Bottom