Bills 1st pick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills 1st pick

MCMike81

Starter
Reaction score
Yesterday R. Parrish had an interview set up with a local radio station here in NY. All morning they kept saying stay tuned Roscoe will be calling any minute. 30 minutes passed from the time he was supposed to call in, then finally someone from the Bills organization called in and was like, "So how did the interview with Roscoe go?"
They told him that he hadnt called yet and you could tell the guy was annoyed and angry that he had missed the interview.

I was cracking up b/c even though it was just some stupid interview the guy either forgot about it which shows that he is not very smart/reliable or that he just doesnt care and he is arrogant. Nice pick Buffalo!!

Well, he did get in single digits on his Wonderlic test...LOL

I would certainly rather play Roscoe less than twice a year regardless

MCMike81 said:
Yesterday R. Parrish had an interview set up with a local radio station here in NY. All morning they kept saying stay tuned Roscoe will be calling any minute. 30 minutes passed from the time he was supposed to call in, then finally someone from the Bills organization called in and was like, "So how did the interview with Roscoe go?"
They told him that he hadnt called yet and you could tell the guy was annoyed and angry that he had missed the interview.

I was cracking up b/c even though it was just some stupid interview the guy either forgot about it which shows that he is not very smart/reliable or that he just doesnt care and he is arrogant. Nice pick Buffalo!!

What station?
I am a Canandaigua guy myself (roch transplant now).

..the Bills made a pathetic first pick...and Losman will NOT be worth 2 1st rounders..they are worse off than us if you ask me!!! Although Lee Evans is a beast

I have a feeling Little Roscoe is gonna get his clock rung quit a few time in the NFL...

Wait till he goes over the middle and gets socket in the mouth by the likes of a Tebuckey Jones.

I always thought he was way to little to play in the NFL. But then again some little guys like Chrebet and Tim Dwight have done ok...

MCMike81 said:

:lol:

I dont know why the Bills would waste their 1st pick on a postion that they already have good depth in. I wouldnt be suprised to see the Bills go 5-11.

Maybe the phone number was too confusing...

Maybe he wasnt used to area codes?

Back
Top Bottom