bills and jets pasted today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bills and jets pasted today

Phin-o-rama

FinHeaven VIP
Club Member
Reaction score
yay, kinda makes me feel a little better after todays loss..:boohoo:

It makes me feel better too after todays loss and both of them lost by a lot which makes it even better.

Doesn't make me feel any better.

Ugly day of football for the Jets, I didn't see this stinker coming. The only positive is there's no 2nd guessing unlike last week when we made some bad decisions that likely cost us the Colts game.

i knew the bills would lose, but i thaught it would be somewhat close (within 2 scores) till the 4th.

the bills did nothing well sunday and the bears did everything well. it seemed like every bounce went the bears way.

The bears are definatly a SB team.

Bears destroyed the Bills, but the lighter side, Lee Evans got a TD and I started him in Fantasy football.:lol:

who lost worse? the jets for looking awful, or the Jags for losing Peterson for the year?

PressCoverage said:
who lost worse? the jets for looking awful, or the Jags for losing Peterson for the year?

I would say the Jags, we were supposed to suck this year!

That doesn't make me feel better. It did at first, until I realize that had we won the game, we would of have made ground in the AFC East.

Dont worry Dolfans, your trip to Chicago is comming!

But seriously, The Bills are trying to develope a young QB and the Jets are trying to develope a young OL.

Miami has not even started to rebuild.

Looks like there is one decent team in the AFC East (Pats) and three not so good teams. But at least we have not gotten hammered by anyone. :wink:

BleedinGreenNC said:
I would say the Jags, we were supposed to suck this year!

That being the case, how can Jets fans come here and talk crap about us? If you stink, you dont have the right to stink our place up. Unless of course we all stink, which we do.

Ugh, it stinks in here :D

SpurzN703 said:
That being the case, how can Jets fans come here and talk crap about us? If you stink, you dont have the right to stink our place up. Unless of course we all stink, which we do.

Ugh, it stinks in here :D

I haven't seen any Jet fans talking trash except maybe for fun in the depths but we have been alot better than you guys so far this year. You have 1 win barely at home over tennessee. we only have 1 more win but we beat a team on the road that you lost to at home and our 3 lsoses have come against top teams.

Back
Top Bottom