Bills Are Going To Be A Problem | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Are Going To Be A Problem

I guess I am in the minority on why they are good.Its not Allen and it's not Diggs.Yes Allen has gotten better but not as much as it appears.Diggs has always been pretty damn good.GREAT TRADE.
There offensive Line plays so damn good for some average individual players.They give him time to throw.I am curious to know where he sits in the NFL for pocket time.
I still think they are not as good as advertised.

Not sure that they will be the unbeatable Pats of old. Yeah, they probably will be better than they are now but, doubt they will get back to the Brady golden dynasty yrs .

The Bills, in Particular Josh Allen have turned into beasts!! I finally exhaled when Brady left the division and now it seems the heir apparent is playing in Orchard Park. I'm sick about it. Just the thought of going into Buffalo in a must win scenario is scary. Thank goodness they don't have any fans but our QB of Samoan decent who lives in HI and our warm weather team typically doesn't play well in sub zero temps so lets prey for a warm front. None of it will matter if the Fins don't win the next 2 games. Baltimore's schedule is cake easy...........
The heir apparent to the AFCE plays in Miami brother.

Not sure that they will be the unbeatable Pats of old. Yeah, they probably will be better than they are now but, doubt they will get back to the Brady golden dynasty yrs .
No one will be like those Patriots except for maybe KC. Brady with 9 Super Bowl appearances? Not gonna happen again.

No one will be like those Patriots except for maybe KC. Brady with 9 Super Bowl appearances? Not gonna happen again.
Yeah, maybe not the whole NFL but they will be our perennial completion in our division. Were not going to just be a heir to that throne cause the jets are hideous and Pat's are in rebuild.

Wew'vehung tough with tough teams KC being the last.... we can beat the Bills if we are firig on all 3 cylinders (O,D, Spec) but if we lose to the Patriots or Raiders it won't mean much ....

I look forward to the rivalry

Buffalo is a good team. The key is stop Josh Allen from the running the ball. We had some time to make some adjustments since the last game. If and when he runs we need to make him feel it and keep him contained.

Jesus H does Fangio have the balls to challenge a ball spot.
That's 2x the referees have given them a half yard.The 2nd was bad because the referees was 10 yards away.

Back
Top Bottom