Bills at Dolphins on Fox- who are these announcers? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills at Dolphins on Fox- who are these announcers?

Gaudin is the announcer on Madden and is pretty fun. Millen is a former GM and Kustok is the sideline reporter.

Millen is the one that caused Barry to retire and basically wrecked the Lions so bad they are still recovering. He was their Rick Spielman.

Millen actually isn't too bad. I don't know the other announcer. Millen used to be a bit of a meathead, but he's matured and now breaks down the game better. I saw him on some college games over the past couple of years and I thought he did a nice job.
Maybe he won't for NFL though.

They Show 4 Games in TV here in Germany,and again not the Phins,
again must watch on stream. But maybe its better,
Game one Stream W,
Game two Stream again W?
When this Work i watch all Games in Stream.
Hi...You should buy NFL Game Pass, it`s not that cheap,but you can watch all the games and what`s even better, you don`t have to listen to the German announcers, who are actually pretty bad

I admit I never care who the announcers are for Dolphin games. I just turn on the TV to watch the game and the announcers are merely background noise to me.

Hi...You should buy NFL Game Pass, it`s not that cheap,but you can watch all the games and what`s even better, you don`t have to listen to the German announcers, who are actually pretty bad
I have a pretty good streaming App on my Tablet,can stream It on my big TV.Last Game was full HD quality.its free and i Not watch other Games then Dolphins so Gamepass is too expensive. And yes i hate German announcer,only one good there,He is a dolfan šŸ˜€

Back
Top Bottom