Bills at Patriots. Who ya got? | Page 54 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills at Patriots. Who ya got?

I mean that’s a quick turn around for bills and short week after a hard fought game vs patriots. I could definitely see bills being flat vs Tampa especially since bills have to travel to tampa on a short week. Little rest for them
What is that? 2, maybe 3 hour flight?

Horrible spot in Los Angeles will give the Steelers a first down. LA with no timeouts with 2:12 left and can't challenge. Steelers can kneel out the win.

Horrible spot in Los Angeles will give the Steelers a first down. LA with no timeouts with 2:12 left and can't challenge. Steelers can kneel out the win.

KC flexing, too. I'd prefer both the Steelers and Chiefs lose...but I'm a greedy bastard.

So the NFL rule is that outside of two minutes on a play close to a first down but ruled short, there is an automatic review to determine if the runner made it. But if it is ruled a first down, you have to challenge to get a review. Bad rule.

Man I still remember that cold a$$ game we played in Kansas city years ago.
Coldest game on our record books. 2nd coldest ever for them. I made that trip. I’m from syracuse and that was brutally cold. That stadium was loud and ouldnt have had 30k fans. We beat Tyler Thorpe’s to win the East….

Coldest game on our record books. 2nd coldest ever for them. I made that trip. I’m from syracuse and that was brutally cold. That stadium was loud and ouldnt have had 30k fans. We beat Tyler Thorpe’s to win the East….
Thigpen wasn't it

Allen can throw it’s 75 yards but decided a 5 yard scramble was the way to go.
The more I watch Allen the more I think of Brett Favre. Fun football player to watch but not a whole lot going on between the ears.

Like Cam Newton, once his body starts to break down, his career will go into steep decline. I don't think he has the smarts to turn into a pocket passer.

The more I watch Allen the more I think of Brett Favre. Fun football player to watch but not a whole lot going on between the ears.

Like Cam Newton, once his body starts to break down, his career will go into steep decline. I don't think he has the smarts to turn into a pocket passer.
And I can’t wait to enjoy that popcorn.

It's already starting to show. He hasn't been running as much this year. I don't think he's elite without his legs. He's still a good QB but he's not in that scary tier when he's just a pocket passer.

Back
Top Bottom