Bills bench Tyrod Taylor, rookie Nathan Petermen to start | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills bench Tyrod Taylor, rookie Nathan Petermen to start

I think it is a good move for the Bills, I never saw anything in Taylor that he deserves to start

I don't think that's gonna help much and didn't see the point in doing that since the seemingly good bills defense earlier in the season is getting thrashed. The defense looks bad and just all around the team is looking worse.

Taylor avoids turnovers and is excellent throwing the long ball, but he struggles in some other areas. Basically, he's a bad fit for the new Bills offense.

He'll go elsewhere this off-season, and if he lands in the right spot, he will have some success.

Taylor avoids turnovers and is excellent throwing the long ball, but he struggles in some other areas. Basically, he's a bad fit for the new Bills offense.

He'll go elsewhere this off-season, and if he lands in the right spot, he will have some success.

Is there a right spot for him though this upcoming FA period? Just asking because if Redskins don't sign Cousins, Ravens with rumblings of unhappy with Joe cool's numbers as of late, Arizona with Palmer aging and often injured, Jets, perhaps Jaguars and the Bortles experience pushed with another QB other then Chad Henne, not a lot out there. Maybe the Broncos since they don't to be happy with the QB they drafted and Brock is far from the answer.

Redskins, Jets, Ravens, Cardinals, Jaguars, Broncos. Of those, I think Ravens would fit him well enough, perhaps Cardinals if Bruce stays on as HC.

I think all of the teams that need a franchise QB are going to look for one in the draft. Keep in mind that the 49ers already did just that.

Kirk Cousins is gonna be disappointed in his market, I think. Tyrod will probably have to take a backup gig somewhere.

Lol Bills. That couldn’t have gone any worse for them. Miami still just a game out of the WC spot too. Kill us all.

Lol Bills. That couldn’t have gone any worse for them. Miami still just a game out of the WC spot too. Kill us all.
Just saw the stat line. 5 INTs in one half. 6 completions? The kid threw almost as many passes to the Chargers as he did to his own teammates. :laugh

What do you do know as a coach? Go back to Taylor or suck it up and hope for the best next week with Peterman? They are playing at KC next week.

Just saw the stat line. 5 INTs in one half. 6 completions? The kid threw almost as many passes to the Chargers as he did to his own teammates. :laugh

What do you do know as a coach? Go back to Taylor or suck it up and hope for the best next week with Peterman? They are playing at KC next week.

Gotta go back to Taylor. **** them and their stupid decisions though. KC will murder them.

Back
Top Bottom