Bills & Broncos: Why are you still here? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills & Broncos: Why are you still here?

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
I have read just about everything you guys have posted. You seem to have only one objective. To be as obnoxious as possible. Why are you here? We are working on our next game against the Pack, don't you have forums and upcoming games to talk about? I mean honestly what's the point? You have no credibility here. No one buys into your off the wall, B.S.. We all just shake our heads and go "man, these guys know nothing about football"

So go away. Come see us when we play again and we can talk crap all day long. Since I am address this to both a team we beat and a team we lost to, I am not being a sore loser. I just like good football talk, And you guys are stinking up the joint.

We don't believe you, we don't care what you have to say. And. really important so pay attention, WE LOVE OUR TEAM!

We don't feel bad about our loss, or our future, or Ray. Every team loses a game or two a year they should have won ( hey, do you guys remeber the Jet game the Bills blew?). It's part of the game. So your effort to "Rub it in" is a waste, because we don't care. We just love our Fins and we are excited about the rest of the season and we are anxious and curious to see what happens from here. Either way we, are happy fans!! Nothing willl ever change that.

So, congratulations Bills fans, Sorry Bronco fans. Good luck to both of you. Now either go away or go get some therapy.

Time to move on.:lol:

Hard to find you obnoxious when you are my ignore list, which as of now Piglet, you are on.

Broncos have a good defense and keep their team in games...Griese has had some 300 yard games lately too....I think these guys can do some damage...Bledsoe is playing as well as anyone this year.....and his team is responding to his leadership...both of these teams are playing well ..although Denver seemed to need to get roughed up by Baltimore for the bells to go off.

Remember Bills fans, paybacks are a b*tch. And the next time we play will be the last time until next season. So look forward to a long 10 months of "payback".

Originally posted by acb

The same guy that "trips over his dog" or trips "running down a teammates driveway"? Ah, the unusual injuries in the NFL. ;)

No denying this guy has problems....I mean...even Shannon Sharpe said Griese needed a better one that that.......but he IS putting up some numbers.....Like I said before..their defense is the key.

To big dougie, Muck has more brains and class in his butt pipe than you will ever have in your entire worthless being. With each new post you clearly exhibit what a total imbecile you are. You are an ignorant, uncouth duncecap and a redneck pinhead as well as a blight on our otherwise first-class website. Aside from that you are a waste of buttwipe and of all things you know nothing about football. Therefore, you have nothing of value to add, there's nothing that can be learned from your posts and all you want to do is hang around where you're not wanted and brag and gloat about the fact that the Bills won. But guess what, the Bills won the game, you didn't accomplish anything and you're still the same rectum you were before Buffalos' victory. So BigDung, take a hike. As I stated earlier Detroit will kick Buffalos ass this week and I'm going to really enjoy it. NO PLAYOFFS FOR THE BILLS!!! NEXT!!!!!

Why doesnt one of the admins just ban there asses, either leave or be banned. Honestly, If you have something intelligent to say, I dont mind reading it. But what you guys are doing is just being annoying and flaming every single post with the same crap over and over.

That's your whole retort? I'm really impressed with your command of the English language, where did you recieve your degree, Harvard?, Cornell? Yale?Some people are worth bantering with because it's fun and an intellectual challenge, others are a waste of time due to the fact that they are bovine chuckleheads and witless asinine boobs. Hey Pig Doug, guess what category you fit into? I'll waste no more time on you, I can only hope the administrators listen to Miafan who correctly stated that you should be banned, mostly for being a total bore. Dude, don't go away mad , just go away.

As a totally clueless outsider just dropping in, I'd say this to Phins fans: I'd be flattered. Dudes must be intimidated by you guys to be in here running constant smack like that.

That, or maybe this is just a high-spirited place and they're having a good time. Either way, it's better then a dead site.

Overall, I guess I see your point, Fin-atic. But I have to say, this site sure makes for interesting reading.

Football is awesome, and so are its fans. All of them. Even the ones you hate.

Back
Top Bottom