Bills @ Browns Preseason game is the Dolphins bowl!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills @ Browns Preseason game is the Dolphins bowl!!

I thought it would be a train-wreck & did not watch. Having Chuckie flap his gums about the 2nd best QB to come out A & M recently was more than I could bear.

I checked via the internet last night; it was 3-3 in the 3rd Q. Zzzzzzzz!

Bills without best 5 RB's and top 3 WR's. Browns defense will be good this year. Taylor is looking good. Manuel also now making a push as he has started to close the gap. Right now TT looks to be in the lead to start for the Bills week 1.

Does it really matter?

I had the same thought about all the Dolphin rejects in last night's game. The Tony Sparano Bowl.

Manziel looks terrible. Not sure what he was doing with that deep ball

Have you watched him play before? He looked considerably better than he did last year. Mind you, it was against 3rd and 4th stringers.

My thoughts on the game:

Bills defense looked tough, we will have to have good offensive line play against them to protect RT17.
Randy Starks beat Richie Incognito a few times. Starks looked pretty good.
Tyrod Taylor seems to be the Bills best bet at QB this season, he looked pretty efficient. Nothing special, but not bad.

He was decent. Also had another 40+ rushing. He was pretty accurate on 3rd down. Of course, it was against the Browns but I'd probably feel a little more comfortable as a Bills fan after the way he played because neither Casell nor Manuel are the answer at QB.

^^^ Exactly I wouldn't be picking on the Qb. We have ALWAYS struggled against mobile type Qbs. Hopefully we've learned to be sound in our defensive assignments and let those types of Qbs hurt themselves trying to be fancy.

I knew this game would be awful to watch. Too many missing players and Browns-Bills have some of the ugliest games in the regular season. I was laughing at the constant overload & jailbreak blitzes called in the second half. I think Rex and Pettine were trying to one-up each other.

I knew this game would be awful to watch. Too many missing players and Browns-Bills have some of the ugliest games in the regular season. I was laughing at the constant overload & jailbreak blitzes called in the second half. I think Rex and Pettine were trying to one-up each other.

Found it odd as well considering many coaches don't show their blitzing hand too much in the pre-season. Then again, Rex has many cards up his sleeve, decks even.

Found it odd as well considering many coaches don't show their blitzing hand too much in the pre-season. Then again, Rex has many cards up his sleeve, decks even.

Bills didn't show anything yet. Those were just standard overload blitzes. The "crazy exotic" stuff will be unleashed on Indy and Janeane Garafalo.

It was an awful game to watch. Manziel did look better than last year though.

They only need Taylor manage the game and not turn it over to be a contender. I wouldn't dismiss them so easily with him under center. He struggles pre snap and throwing from within the pocket but he is very quick and can use his legs to do some damage.

They only need Taylor manage the game and not turn it over to be a contender. I wouldn't dismiss them so easily with him under center. He struggles pre snap and throwing from within the pocket but he is very quick and can use his legs to do some damage.

I agree. We've lost to less talented Bills teams with less talent at the QB position before. We certainly have upgraded our roster and gotten better through player progression in other areas, but the Bills will be a very tough team in '15, especially if Taylor can play on par and not turn the ball over.

Joe Marino ‏@TheJoeMarino

Last night against the #Bills, #Browns QB Johnny Manziel completed 4 of 11 passes for 29 yards when facing a blitz.

Back
Top Bottom