Bills @ Bruschis....err, Patriots | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills @ Bruschis....err, Patriots

Yes it is. It's friggin unbelievable how much they are hyping him up.

edit: and whats with the damn Hero song with EVERY commercial break?

The Pats went scoreless in the first half and clutch kicker boy missed a FG. :chuckle:

Anything for ratings... I suppose, I am however impressed Bruschi was able ot put up 11 total tackles.

I was watching a highlight on ESPN and Bruschi got into the backfield hit the guy and the guy just shrugged him off then 2 other guys dragged him down and they go on a gushing speech on how great the guy is. Hes a good player, the story is neat but stop, this guy isnt that great. Stop already Im tired of it.

finfansince72 said:
I was watching a highlight on ESPN and Bruschi got into the backfield hit the guy and the guy just shrugged him off then 2 other guys dragged him down and they go on a gushing speech on how great the guy is. Hes a good player, the story is neat but stop, this guy isnt that great. Stop already Im tired of it.
yeah, that was roscoe parrish on some ridiculous reverse or whatever that he always does, and bruschi barely touched him, and during the broadcast, the idiots were saying things like "looks like he's back!" because he "stopped his momentum"

Back
Top Bottom