Bills/Dolphins game nationwide tomorrow (I think) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills/Dolphins game nationwide tomorrow (I think)

iceblizzard69

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I was looking through the TV listings today, and I saw that tomorrow's Bills/Dolphins game is the game on CBS here in New York tomorrow, so I am guessing it is CBS' nationwide. I get NFL Sunday Ticket so it doesn't affect me (except I have to watch channel 2 instead of some channel in the 700s :) ) but I just wanted to let everyone know that if you don't normally get the Dolphins when they play on Sunday afternoon, you might get them tomorrow.

I am afraid to say it is probably in NY as the Jets are playing today and the Bills and Fins are AFCE teams, cause it sure as he!! not on here in Minnesota.

I don't know if it's nationwide. But the reason you're getting it in NY is probably because the Jets and Pats play tonight on ESPN.

Dick Enberg and Dan Dierdorf are calling our game tomorrow.

Are the Phins gonna be on in orlando? fill me in, im taking off for that town in the morning...

I get no game at noon tomorrow. You're in the east, you're going to get the east game, especially when no one else is playing in the east tomorrow.

CBS has shown 0 (ZERO) Fins games where I am this year. The only time I saw the Fins on CBS was the last 2 minutes of the Colts game.

I thought maybe I'd hate a shot at this game, but I'm getting Ravens-Browns instead. You'd think that would be the usual result in Richmond, VA -- I have gotten a lot of Dolphins games this year, though.

Originally posted by dusty_hog
I get no game at noon tomorrow. You're in the east, you're going to get the east game, especially when no one else is playing in the east tomorrow.

CBS has shown 0 (ZERO) Fins games where I am this year. The only time I saw the Fins on CBS was the last 2 minutes of the Colts game.

That sucks. We actually get a lot of Dolphins games here in NY. I got NFL Sunday Ticket because I can't miss a game, but if I didn't have it I still would have been able to see at least half of the Dolphins games so far this season.

You're in the east, you're lucky. I'm stuck here in the midwest where I get the crappy Broncos and Chiefs. Yawn. I did look and I will be able to see the Jets-Fins game next week: big deal when it will most likely be that the team will be out of it by then. I will get to see Wanny walk off the field for one last time with this franchise, so it's not half bad.

Back
Top Bottom