Bills fans are losers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans are losers

bflomike

finfan stuck in buffalo
Reaction score
i have to tell you, the bills message board website http://www.buffalorange.com/ has a thread about FinHeaven and how everyone here is crazy. if you want to ruffle some bills feathers....feel free to join the fight. its great to get them all riled up and off subject. of course amongst them they dont have two brain cells to rub together AND many of them are lurkers here.they are cowards here but open their big mouths there.

Isn't it pretty much par for the course that fans of a team will on their own website call fans of rival teams crazy or "losers" etc. What it amounts to is that we all have some "homer" in us. We don't see where we are being less than objective about our own team, but we can too easily point out where fans of our rivals are wearing rose colored glasses. I rarely lurk, BTW. If I come here, I usually post. I don't usually post just to inflame.

TigerJ said:
Isn't it pretty much par for the course that fans of a team will on their own website call fans of rival teams crazy or "losers" etc. What it amounts to is that we all have some "homer" in us. We don't see where we are being less thn objective about our own team, but we can too easily point out where fans of our rivals are wearing rose colored glasses.

Exactly!!! Thank you. I love how people don't see this or act they and their fanbases are immune.

Good post. :up:

inflamation is not always a ba. help to build a healthy immune system

bflomike said:
i have to tell you, the bills message board website xxxxxxxxxx has a thread about FinHeaven and how everyone here is crazy. if you want to ruffle some bills feathers....feel free to join the fight. its great to get them all riled up and off subject. of course amongst them they dont have two brain cells to rub together AND many of them are lurkers here.they are cowards here but open their big mouths there.

So...you start an anti-Bills thread and throw a link to the Range in it. What a great way to boost the member count. :shakeno:

You have to sign in to view it. So what all did they say about this great place called FinHeaven?

and i can say MIAMI SUCKS!!!!!!!!! who had the better record last year? whos 'star' runningback smokes maryjane??? THE DOLPHINS!!! the team with the second worst record in the NFL

Billsfan8021 said:
and i can say MIAMI SUCKS!!!!!!!!! who had the better record last year? whos 'star' runningback smokes maryjane??? THE DOLPHINS!!! the team with the second worst record in the NFL

What team CHOKED in FOUR SUPERBOWLS??hint the sorry *** Bills!!!

Back
Top Bottom