Bills fans are so delusional. | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans are so delusional.

He is Cam Newton-like I have always said so BUT again too lazy to read the full thread - SHOCKER!!

When JA gaffes in the big moment again (Like he did against Houston in the POs) make sure you return to remind me of his 4 AFC awards

...Rolls eyes...
Stop man. JA is good. He has some flaws, but your homerism is showing...

Ya I won't say yes perfect or flawless or there are not some things to.be concerned with at times.
Exactly. He's a large reason why you're 9-3. There's no reason for you guys not to be excited. I'm also someone who was laughing at him after season one, but without watching the games, admittedly. But now I see a renewed rivalry coming on. I hope we see Allen vs. Tua in PRIMETIME for the next 10+ years! Good luck to you guys!

Exactly. He's a large reason why you're 9-3. There's no reason for you guys not to be excited. I'm also someone who was laughing at him after season one, but without watching the games, admittedly. But now I see a renewed rivalry coming on. I hope we see Allen vs. Tua in PRIMETIME for the next 10+ years! Good luck to you guys!
I think even if we just disregard this year (which who knows which of our teams will end up being considered better at the end of it cause it could go either way) what scares me is that the dolphins are really solid and have a ton of cap room and picks to improve with and we don't have that.

So this could easily be a Miami run division for some time to come. But im ok with anyone but the patriots.

I think even if we just disregard this year (which who knows which of our teams will end up being considered better at the end of it cause it could go either way) what scares me is that the dolphins are really solid and have a ton of cap room and picks to improve with and we don't have that.

So this could easily be a Miami run division for some time to come. But im ok with anyone but the patriots.
Yeah. This is still the beginning of a rebuild. Couldn't be more excited!!

Stop man. JA is good. He has some flaws, but your homerism is showing...
he doesn’t protect the football well his situational play is a little more than a flaw

when he implodes yet again in the big moment I am sure you will be back to admit those flaws are really important

How about we compare how Allen played in his rookie season to Tua's rookie season. I know you like taking lame shots at the kid but how about we not compare a QB in his 3rd season to a guy who has only started 5 games. You seem like you hate the Dolphins and have a love fest for the Bills and Patriots.
The thread is not about JA it just became about JA because no one wants to point his warts because he is 6’6 with a cannon

The nuances of the position don’t matter if you are winning in the field of very similar teams outside of KC

he doesn’t protect the football well his situational play is a little more than a flaw

when he implodes yet again in the big moment I am sure you will be back to admit those flaws are really important
And he's going to, like any developing player. Sorry you can't admit someone's good just because you can point out some flaws.

Edit: use punctuation like an adult ffs...

I'm not clicking the link, just because I really don't care what Buffalo fans have to say about Tua. lol

But something I do want to mention is a trend I have been seeing a lot lately on social media from Bills fans. Any time a national writer or heck even a local writer like Armando says something positive about Miami or even Tua a Bills fan is quick to pop in and offer their negative input. A writer might say "Tua played great yesterday and Miami has a chance at the playoffs now", a Bills fan will quickly pop in with "Allen better" or "Buffalo better". For a team that has sucked for so long, longer than Miami actually, they are a very uptity bunch and the threat of Miami this season obviously has them nervous. The difference is, Buffalo is in year three of their rebuild with their quarterback, Miami is in just year one. They are nervous we are challenging them already, imagine when we pass them next year when Grier adds even more assets to the team

So.... I'm a bit late to this thread. Took a sabbatical since about half way thru Gase's 2nd yr.

Just a few random thoughts....
  1. Its nice to have the bills and phins shaping to the dominant teams in the AFCE
  2. Allen playing college ball in Laramie, WY was great prep for playing in Buffalo
  3. Had to explain to my brother that Beefalo was the media darlings before the cheatriots
  4. Can't take a fan base that refers to themselves as a mafia seriously... this goes for putzburgh too

Josh Allen is a very good quarterback right now. Didn't have a very good game against Baltimore and I thought the play calling for the Bills was pretty bad....not sure how your running backs get 9 runs in a game you won by two touchdowns. They were fortunate that Justin Tucker missed two field goals and the 14 point turnaround on Jackson's throw was the game.

Josh Allen is a very good quarterback right now. Didn't have a very good game against Baltimore and I thought the play calling for the Bills was pretty bad....not sure how your running backs get 9 runs in a game you won by two touchdowns. They were fortunate that Justin Tucker missed two field goals and the 14 point turnaround on Jackson's throw was the game.
I agree the play calling was highly questionable. Too many deep shots in very tricky winds.

Also, Buffalo missed two FGs as well and also dropped a TD pass.

I loved the gameplan.

Why Beat your head running the ball against the best run defense in the NFL. Instead said Josh this is your game. I loved it. left 13 points on the field, maybe even 20, but the Wind Messed with the Pass to Diggs just like Brown making it sail so I will leave that one up for debate.

But the 2 Missed FGs and the Gabe Davis TD Drop = 17

Also what a game from the defense holding the High Scoring (granted very flawed Ravens Offense) to 3 points.

I loved the gameplan.

Why Beat your head running the ball against the best run defense in the NFL. Instead said Josh this is your game. I loved it. left 13 points on the field, maybe even 20, but the Wind Messed with the Pass to Diggs just like Brown making it sail so I will leave that one up for debate.

But the 2 Missed FGs and the Gabe Davis TD Drop = 17

Also what a game from the defense holding the High Scoring (granted very flawed Ravens Offense) to 3 points.
Milano and Edmunds is one hell of a combo in terms of football intelligence. They were flying around and really limiting the ravens effectiveness. It's a much different beast playing playoff caliber defenses and not that December schedule they got to run through

They are cutting it too close to the quick in my opinion as soon as they make it to the POs he will face a stiffer D they will force mistakes and all the stats in the world don’t matter

My pointing out his stats 26 and 26 in 37 with 11 games Vs the weak Jets and Phins Is is simply to say his stats should be better not worse
This is what happened when Diggs the security blanket was taken away in the POs a very average QB appeared

Their coachwas afraid at the end of the half down by the goal line 4th and 2 or 3 - He too settled for three - there is confidence for ya

Mahomes has it - the it factor - Allen is a FB with a big arm - He likely started feeling the hits he took all year. By the end of the year Bills have that QB with the Can Newton syndrome happening all over - those hits matter they take their toll

Back
Top Bottom