Bills fans are so delusional. | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans are so delusional.

Has anyone mentioned that Buffalo fans are ugly and stupid as well?
Seriously. If you actually "live" in Buffalo -- what does that say?

Right. "Buffalo! The capital of beautiful people!"

Does anyone live there who moved there because -- they just couldn't stay away!

But still -- better that Cleveland! Personally I'll never forget that garbage crowd cheering

when Marino went down with the Achilles.

The only way the Bills beat us is if we already clinched the division and are resting players.

I can see the Bills losing 4 out of their next 5.

Is everyone on acid right now?

If so, pass me a tab!!!

Buffalo is a fluke Hail Mary away from being 8-2 and now all of a sudden they’re losing 4 out of their next 5?

what???

Last edited:
Their not entirely wrong. Tua has had 3 starts and 2 1 yard TD drives. That’s like unheard of. Miami has definitely had some good fortune, granted it’s from plays they made on special teams and defense. The cardinals game was only game the offense was really tested and we delivered. Gonna be fun to watch down the stretch, and Bills better capitalize this season because Miami is just getting started

Finally! Someone with a rational thought!

If so, pass me a tab!!!

Buffalo is a fluke Hail Mary away from being 8-2 and now all of a sudden they’re losing 4 out of their next 5?

what???
They barely beat the Rams and Pats, and looked horrendous against the Jets.

They have a tough schedule coming up and collapse every year.

Crowning the Bills as champs right now is more laughable than saying Miami will overtake them.

Bills fans are very nervous, I work with a diehard Bills fan and while he will never admit it, you can tell how nervous he is. He constantly says how the Dolphins made a mistake taking Tua over Herbert and how "lucky" Tua has been the last few weeks. He also can't stand the media attention and love that Tua is getting. Before he even played a snap he said he was nothing more than another Pat White because of his size and would be injured right away.

They are nervous because they thought for a long time, even before the season that they had the AFC East title wrapped up. This was their year, the Patriots are taking a step back and the Bills were next in line. However they and everyone else didn't anticipate Miami playing so well and that big division lead the Bills had a few weeks ago is almost completely evaporated.

Here is the thing I will say, Buffalo is a darn good football team. They also are in year three of the Josh Allen rebuild and they worked hard to get in the position they are now to potentially take the division title away from the Patriots. Miami is in year one of the Tua rebuild, so the fact that Miami is already competing for a division title must bug the crap out of them. Miami is a year ahead of schedule and they still have two first round picks next year.

Buffalo was supposed to be good this year, Miami wasn't and was supposed to still be in the early rebuilding phase. I would be nervous if I was a Bills fan also, this was supposed to be their time and Miami is there to potentially pull the rug out from them.

But still -- better that Cleveland! Personally I'll never forget that garbage crowd cheering

Been my tagline for years....lol

I don’t know what’s going to happen. I was down on Buffalo until they blew out Seattle and really out played Arizona, just got unlucky. I do know Jones went out of the 1st game and Iggy got crushed by Diggs. That was a HUGE part of that loss. I also know Fitz was tearing them up in the 2nd half. Point being I think we can play much better defense against them and we’ve already shown we can move it. Then there’s always a 0 degree day, High winds and or snow to contend with. Good news is outside of Allen the Bills run game sucks too. I hope we’re we’re in position to win the EAST ON WEEK 17. That would be cool.

If so, pass me a tab!!!

what???
4mydts.jpg

No one lives in Buffalo. Resides, yes.

Back
Top Bottom