Bills fans are so delusional. | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans are so delusional.

Don’t dismiss New England. They are a bad matchup for the Dolphins and the Bills because neither can stop the run consistently. Belichick can still coach circles around almost any coach so don’t be surprised if NE is in some sort of dogfight for the East in late December.

Don’t dismiss New England. They are a bad matchup for the Dolphins and the Bills because neither can stop the run consistently. Belichick can still coach circles around almost any coach so don’t be surprised if NE is in some sort of dogfight for the East in late December.
I feel pretty confident Miami wins the rematch. Yes, Miami has trouble with running QBs, but the quitter isn't the same type of running QB as Murray.

New England has a legendary coach with a crap team.

Last time we played them, we hadn't started cover zero yet. Too early in season. Personnel injured.

You beat the Pats by making Cam run, and then flooring his ass. He's not much of a passer and the Patriots have worse receivers than we do. They bought Ford...

We couldn't do that last time. This time we run his ass and hit him with the Dutch boys.

We'll win this one by 10.

I feel pretty confident Miami wins the rematch. Yes, Miami has trouble with running QBs, but the quitter isn't the same type of running QB as Murray.
Josh Allen is a dangerous offensive threat. Not necessarily a dangerous pocket quarterback but a miserable pain in the butt for any defense because he’s big and fast and makes enough throws. His receivers are better than any of the Dolphins and Pats, outside of a healthy Devante Parker. Dolphins just need to prove it against a QB with wheels.

Josh Allen is a dangerous offensive threat. Not necessarily a dangerous pocket quarterback but a miserable pain in the butt for any defense because he’s big and fast and makes enough throws. His receivers are better than any of the Dolphins and Pats, outside of a healthy Devante Parker. Dolphins just need to prove it against a QB with wheels.
Take it easy, Bills fan. I was replying to someone talking about the cheatriots.

Take it easy, Bills fan. I was replying to someone talking about the cheatriots.
I’m a Bills fan? Ha! Just a cynical Dolphins fan since the early 80’s. Just putting a dark lining on a silver cloud. But I pray for the best for Miami.

Last edited:
I am hopeful the Dolphins can get it done up in Buffalo, but it will be winter in Buffalo when they play. The Dolphins historically haven't played well in the cold, but aside from that, Tua may never have even seen snow in his life for all I know. Who knows how he will play in a true cold weather game? He played in Hawaii for high school ball and at Alabama in the SEC.

Josh Allens running is more potent than his throwing at times. That is what frightens me about the bills.
Miami struggled to contain Kyle Murrays running, yet shut down Hopkins.

I am hopeful the Dolphins can get it done up in Buffalo, but it will be winter in Buffalo when they play. The Dolphins historically haven't played well in the cold, but aside from that, Tua may never have even seen snow in his life for all I know. Who knows how he will play in a true cold weather game? He played in Hawaii for high school ball and at Alabama in the SEC.
Myth. Doesn't fly with this coach. Week 17, 2019, @ New England, #2 AFC Rated Patriots, "worst team in history" Dolphins...you remember.

I think we can beat Allen, but I'm not willing to bet on it. In the snow... against a bulkier, mobile QB. He'll be tough to reel in; he runs like Fitzpatrick. We can beat him if we can contain his runs on third down, but I'm not sure that we can.

They're good... and at home... in their weather. That's a tough bet to have to hit.

Unless our offense can go score for score with them. Somebody better be able to go deep by then.

Guys if we make the play offs it’s testament to Flores great coaching and a stellar defense. We are only in year 1 with Tua and have more draft picks to come.

We should embrace the ride and not worry too much if we fall short or go one and done in the play offs. This team is getting stronger and stronger.

The Bills are well coached too and have a good defense but you can see how we are on their coat tails already and there’s so much more to come from this team.

Add a top 10 RB and WR from the draft and there’s no reason why we can’t be a force in the AFC for many years to come. It’s been a long time coming but fingers crossed we may finally be reborn.

I’m afraid of the Patriots. Be nice to know how long Gilmore is out. He seemed like he wanted to be traded so who knows of his injury is real or a beef. They will make us beat them, won’t hand us the game. They neutralize our strengths because the suck at passing and know it.

I'm a little nervous about the Patriots too, especially after they beat the Ravens. I could see them going on a little hot streak and giving Miami and Buffalo a little scare. I know they're not a good team right now but they're accustomed to winning and have great coach.

Right now these next three games are critical for Miami to win. I don't think Buffalo looses to the Chargers or 49ers and Patriots will beat the Texans (probably not Arizona the following week).

They barely beat the Rams and Pats, and looked horrendous against the Jets.

They have a tough schedule coming up and collapse every year.

Crowning the Bills as champs right now is more laughable than saying Miami will overtake them.

They were curb stomping the Rams 28-3 through 3 quarters of the game for goodness sake.

They "barely" beat the Pats by MORE than a Touchdown??? And Miami LOST to the Pats by more than a Touchdown.

Am I in some alternate universe right now?

I don't think you can crown the Bills. You can't crown anyone right now. But to say they lose 4 of their next 5 when they're a fluke Hail Mary away from being 8-2 is crazy talk.

Back
Top Bottom