Bills fans are so delusional. | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans are so delusional.

Josh Allen is a problem. If you don’t see it you’re in denial. That being said I don’t see the Bills getting much better by the time Allen sucks up a huge portion of the cap. Advantage Miami IMHO.
D can hang with a one read QB who has a knack to like to tuck and run and a history for laying it on the turf just because his team has fallen on most of them does not mean the law of averages won’t catch up lol

particularly in a PO game
aw that denial and lack of time actually watching the Bills is adorable.
yah you missed the footwork too last I got it - it doesn’t matter because he is a top 10 pick

he scares me not

r Wilson , Mahomes Big Ben A Rodgers K Murray Tom Brady matt

Watson d. Brees Lamar Jackson (his legs) put him on the ledge of the second tier but he does not read a D - but these guys scare me not the definite tier under including Thill and the guy who stood straight up on a QB sneak last night initials JA

can they win games absolutely but they lose a lot too

So for me he is second tier and he will get his yards and TDs good D is hard to come by in this NFL with rules favouring the O

300 - 400 yards games not the accomplishment it once was when Fitz destroys SF in the first half finishes the game with 350 yards TDs and a QBs rating of North of 154
If I wanted no if the FO wanted a one read QB to follow Thill they wouldn’t have taken Tua but they come out every draft in many sizes

Reading D is a lost art in College - just because you have a gun for an arm and can run for first downs does not immediately move you into the first tier -

The ball security of the first tier alone sets them ahead -

is that enough denial for you? When JA coughs up the big games this season are you gonna flake off or return and admit the guy has some situational.Issues and some ball security questions in his game that Stefan Diggs cannot dig him out of

aw that denial and lack of time actually watching the Bills is adorable.
I am from Canada do you know how many Bills games we have to endure a season in Canada??

Also we have TVs and can watch on our computers if we can find electricity

I mean internet is iffy but whatever

Who are you to apologize on behalf of me - Tom Brady is the Goat - Allen is a one read QB a good one at that who has issues protecting the football and the lead because situationally he has some flub ups

do the math 29 fumbles in 37-38 games ugh

Allen averages 0.3 more fumbles per game than Brady.

If 0.3 is the difference between Allen and the GOAT, then Bills fans should be happy.

Allen is a stud. Get over it.

D can hang with a one read QB who has a knack to like to tuck and run and a history for laying it on the turf just because his team has fallen on most of them does not mean the law of averages won’t catch up lol

particularly in a PO game

He is the complete opposite of a 1 read guy. You can literally see him go through his progressions.

Baldinger even talks about him reading the entire field.

Allen averages 0.3 more fumbles per game than Brady.

If 0.3 is the difference between Allen and the GOAT, then Bills fans should be happy.

Allen is a stud. Get over it.
I am glad you guys are happy with him

Throw yourself a parade ~

38 games = 29 fumbles and 27 INTS -> Deal with these numbers

Comparing him to the GOAT is rich even for a Bills fan

He is the complete opposite of a 1 read guy. You can literally see him go through his progressions.

Baldinger even talks about him reading the entire field.

Ok when the rush is in his face what does he do? Games like last night he was surprised he got hit by Dion Jordan so the ball came out he was completely on his spot

When he faces a rush he generally tucks and runs which makes him a one read QB in my eyes

Ok when the rush is in his face what does he do? Games like last night he was surprised he got hit by Dion Jordan so the ball came out he was completely on his spot

When he faces a rush he generally tucks and runs which makes him a one read QB in my eyes

I mean no offense, but you don't seem to know what you're talking about.

You're tossing out these cliche "one read" and "pressure in his face" comments, and they're completely untrue.

You can literally watch Allen read the entire field and go through his progressions on every play. It's one of his skills.

And he is SUPER good under pressure...

Here's the crazy part...

There are things you COULD be saying to discredit Josh.

Actual issues he has at times.

But instead, you're talking about things that he actually does well and pretending that those are his issues. It's really odd. Like you've never seen him play, or have but don't actually know how to scout a player so you're guessing?

Last edited:
I am glad you guys are happy with him

Throw yourself a parade ~

38 games = 29 fumbles and 27 INTS -> Deal with these numbers

Comparing him to the GOAT is rich even for a Bills fan

Put that into context.

Brady averages 0.3 less fumbles per game.

Not a big difference.

I,myself have laughed at Josh Allen....but,that fool might win MVP...

I,myself have laughed at Josh Allen....but,that fool might win MVP...
Sure he might imho it is Mahomes to lose but JA still has ball security issues that the likes of RWilson PMahomes Arodgers don’t have

I myself prefer a guy who understands situational football and holding onto the ball -

The delusion of the bills fan is that the bills spent their money and Miami hasn’t not to forget to mention that Mia is going to be a favourite of FA for years and have a cache of early draft picks

This is the Bills year to get it done - because the Tua train is just starting to roll

Josh’s football decision making ability under pressure is what will do him in...he has all the physical tools.

4 time afc offensive player of the week not bad for a 1 read qb lol
He is Cam Newton-like I have always said so BUT again too lazy to read the full thread - SHOCKER!!

When JA gaffes in the big moment again (Like he did against Houston in the POs) make sure you return to remind me of his 4 AFC awards

...Rolls eyes...

Back
Top Bottom