Bills fans are so delusional. | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans are so delusional.

Bills fans are very nervous, I work with a diehard Bills fan and while he will never admit it, you can tell how nervous he is. He constantly says how the Dolphins made a mistake taking Tua over Herbert and how "lucky" Tua has been the last few weeks. He also can't stand the media attention and love that Tua is getting. Before he even played a snap he said he was nothing more than another Pat White because of his size and would be injured right away.

They are nervous because they thought for a long time, even before the season that they had the AFC East title wrapped up. This was their year, the Patriots are taking a step back and the Bills were next in line. However they and everyone else didn't anticipate Miami playing so well and that big division lead the Bills had a few weeks ago is almost completely evaporated.

Here is the thing I will say, Buffalo is a darn good football team. They also are in year three of the Josh Allen rebuild and they worked hard to get in the position they are now to potentially take the division title away from the Patriots. Miami is in year one of the Tua rebuild, so the fact that Miami is already competing for a division title must bug the crap out of them. Miami is a year ahead of schedule and they still have two first round picks next year.

Buffalo was supposed to be good this year, Miami wasn't and was supposed to still be in the early rebuilding phase. I would be nervous if I was a Bills fan also, this was supposed to be their time and Miami is there to potentially pull the rug out from them.

I don't know why they would be nervous.

I want the Buffalo-Miami rivalry back.

it makes for a funner division.

It's going to be much more fun if Week 17 comes down to winner takes the division, rather than 1 team just running away with it.

They were curb stomping the Rams 28-3 through 3 quarters of the game for goodness sake.

They "barely" beat the Pats by MORE than a Touchdown??? And Miami LOST to the Pats by more than a Touchdown.

Am I in some alternate universe right now?

I don't think you can crown the Bills. You can't crown anyone right now. But to say they lose 4 of their next 5 when they're a fluke Hail Mary away from being 8-2 is crazy talk.
Rams: 35-32 and only won because of a bad call.

Pats: 24-21. I thought touchdowns were worth 6. And they were saved by that Cam Newton fumble.

The Bills had a miracle of their own in the Cards game with 30 seconds left.

Take your revisionist history somewhere else bro.

That was an amusing Bills thread. lol

I have said this many times but a complete team is better than having a few superstars in one phase of the game. Playing well in all phases is the most sustainable formula, IMO. Playing as a team is invaluable. Ultimate team sport.

Sort of like live by the sword, die by the sword. You may have one guy that can carry you to victories but he can also cost you if he has a bad game or if you are really bad in others phases of the game (see Seattle). Most of us lived through this with Marino.

I have been surprised by Josh Allen's emergence. The guy is a player. He has 5 games with a rating over 100 this year but he also has 4 games under 78. That being said, the Bills are not as well rounded right now but their strength seems to be the offense. Still a very tough team.

Miami is scoring 27.9 ppg which is 9th in the NFL. Buffalo is at 27.2 ppg and 11th.
The Dolphins and Bills are 28th and 29th in rushing (respectively).
Miami is 5th in points allowed (20.2 ppg) compared to the Bills at 18th and 26.5 ppg.
The Bills have 27 sacks compared to our 22 but they have one more game under their belt.
Miami has 8 picks and Buffalo has 7 (+1 game).
Miami has a point differential of +69 (5th). Buffalo is at +7 (14th).

Tua has played ONLY 3 games. He has looked questionable in game 1, great in game 2 & very good/efficient in game 3.

Josh Allen had A LOT of stinkers in his first season. Let alone his 1st 3 games. I believe he had 2 TD's and 2 picks thru his first 3 games and QB rating of 77. He was also sacked 11 times. He was not ready as a rookie.

Tua has 5 TDs and 0 picks with a 104.8 rating. He has been sacked 4 times. It's WAY too early but he looks further along and does not seem like the game is too big for him. He is also getting help from everyone around him in a all 3 phases.

I'll take that formula any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Wait until Tua gains more experience and we bring in more talent/depth. Things are looking good. I am imagining adding Jaylen Waddle and Najee Harris on offense next year.

That was an amusing Bills thread. lol

I have said this many times but a complete team is better than having a few superstars in one phase of the game. Playing well in all phases is the most sustainable formula, IMO. Playing as a team is invaluable. Ultimate team sport.

Sort of like live by the sword, die by the sword. You may have one guy that can carry you to victories but he can also cost you if he has a bad game or if you are really bad in others phases of the game (see Seattle). Most of us lived through this with Marino.

I have been surprised by Josh Allen's emergence. The guy is a player. He has 5 games with a rating over 100 this year but he also has 4 games under 78. That being said, the Bills are not as well rounded right now but their strength seems to be the offense. Still a very tough team.

Miami is scoring 27.9 ppg which is 9th in the NFL. Buffalo is at 27.2 ppg and 11th.
The Dolphins and Bills are 28th and 29th in rushing (respectively).
Miami is 5th in points allowed (20.2 ppg) compared to the Bills at 18th and 26.5 ppg.
The Bills have 27 sacks compared to our 22 but they have one more game under their belt.
Miami has 8 picks and Buffalo has 7 (+1 game).
Miami has a point differential of +69 (5th). Buffalo is at +7 (14th).

Tua has played ONLY 3 games. He has looked questionable in game 1, great in game 2 & very good/efficient in game 3.

Josh Allen had A LOT of stinkers in his first season. Let alone his 1st 3 games. I believe he had 2 TD's and 2 picks thru his first 3 games and QB rating of 77. He was also sacked 11 times. He was not ready as a rookie.

Tua has 5 TDs and 0 picks with a 104.8 rating. He has been sacked 4 times. It's WAY too early but he looks further along and does not seem like the game is too big for him. He is also getting help from everyone around him in a all 3 phases.

I'll take that formula any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Wait until Tua gains more experience and we bring in more talent/depth. Things are looking good. I am imagining adding Jaylen Waddle and Najee Harris on offense next year.
This is too tame a thread for this forum - you need to come a lot harder -

Facts are not acceptable and certainly not understood - bring more hype next time

They were curb stomping the Rams 28-3 through 3 quarters of the game for goodness sake.

They "barely" beat the Pats by MORE than a Touchdown??? And Miami LOST to the Pats by more than a Touchdown.

I don't think you can crown the Bills. You can't crown anyone right now. But to say they lose 4 of their next 5 when they're a fluke Hail Mary away from being 8-2 is crazy talk.

They pulled rabbits out of their hat in multiple games this year and you want to discredit someone pulling a rabbit out on them.

Look at their whole line of work and it's not outrageous to suggest it's a house of cards. I'm not a fan of Josh Allen, his consistent inconsistency reminds me of someone I had to watch here.

Cam dropped a football while they were marching for a FG to win with no time on the clock

This fab team that you say could be 8-2 could just as easily be 6-4

The what If game is for people truly threatened that the Dolphins appear poised to be a top the division for years to come so the Jills better be at the top after this year

Miami has a lot of things in their favour number 1 or 2 QB and Coach

3 or 4 Draft capital and FA money

5 or 6 Beaches and tax advantages

Would someone let the deluded Jills fans back on the site for boring nights like this

I need to get off before bed time or I won’t sleep

Don’t worry I will be updating Allen’s fumble later - dude is the gift that keeps on giving

Hey dude 2 words Ball Security

I'm glad this thread lives on because it has quite the opposite effect and proves the delusions of Dolphin fans.

I'm glad this thread lives on because it has quite the opposite effect and proves the delusions of Dolphin Fans
1 fumble already and well if you can’t see the two left feet you don’t watch a lot of J Allen lol

CLUMSY

Back
Top Bottom