Bills fans chanting Tua sucks on MNF…… | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans chanting Tua sucks on MNF……

question is how did you get kupp and diggs? How many teams in league? 7?
i had the 4th overall pick.

it went: Taylor, Mccaffrey, ekeler, so i had to pick between Kupp and Jefferson. no wrong answer there.

coming back around in the 2nd, i had the 9th pick (pick 21 overall). diggs was still there, but i didn't think of it as a huge slide for him at the time? i was considering RB since I went WR with my first pick.

12 teams, full PPR.

if kupp went 4th you had to wait 16 picks to pick your 2nd rounder and Diggs was still available? Can I get in that league next year?
extremely competitive. same guys 19 years in a row. i'm the only team with 4 championships. but it's a knock down drag out every season.

if kupp went 4th you had to wait 16 picks to pick your 2nd rounder and Diggs was still available? Can I get in that league next year?
just looked, and his ADP was 16 on the site I was using at draft time. so i only got him a few spots lower.

i knew he was more valuable than his ADP, so it was even more of steal for me.

Here's a question to something which could quite possibly happen.....what if Buffalo faces Brady and the Bucs in the SB, who would you root for? As much as I hate Brady I think I would cheer for the Bucs to win. No way I could stand seeing Buffalo win it all.
Tampa Bay

just looked, and his ADP was 16 on the site I was using at draft time. so i only got him a few spots lower.

i knew he was more valuable than his ADP, so it was even more of steal for me.
he went 12th in one league and 10th in the other one of my leagues. 12 team leagues.

Agreed! But I think they’re more equipped to play against that Bills type offense than a Baltimore type offense.

We’ve typcially always struggled against power run type teams. See Tennesse last year.

We’re not build for that. Our DL is good against that but our LBs aren’t. Baker is a glorified SS and Roberts at best should be your 3rd LB against a string running team.

Now teams like Bills aren’t know for power run type schemes. They’re build more for passing and that’s how we’re built.

Ofcourse Allen presents problems. But he’s know L.Jackson when it comes to running the ball.
Your right, he's no longer Jackson but he will run right through defenders like it's nothing.

It's so funny how yall have to manufacture fake reasons to hate the bills. Remember when your player (cox) spit on bills fans? Lol
Pretty sure he was just telling you guys you're #1.

BryanCox.jpg

well i guess chanting tua sucks backfired.. oh well, still gotta feel bad for their fans having to live in that sh*thole. lol

Back
Top Bottom