Bills Fans Crying About our schedule | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Fans Crying About our schedule

Roman529 said:
Not only is our team much better than the Bills...but if you compare FinHeaven to the Bills Zone there is no comparison...we blow the Bills Zone away.

How are y'all better than the Bills? Y'all said that last year and we swept ya. :roflmao:

Losman7 said:
Nothing on you??? Even if you draft Williams or Edwards , our top 2 will be better than your top 2. (check the stats)

Losman..we don't really know, Feeley has proven he sucks.

Our D is better than yours. Our special teams are better than yours. Our RB is better than yours.

Keep drinking the koolaid.
You must be blind or you are a joke.....

Rich Eisen on NFL Network was going down the Jets schedule with that lame HC of theirs and Eisen basically wrote the dolphins game off with some pretty strong language. I am here to tell you people, we will not be going 4-12 this year, We will probably be around 8-8 or 10-6 at best. The only team who will be ready for us is New England because Belechick is not a dope and would never consider that Miami sucks with Nick Saban on the other sideline.

Clumpy said:
How are y'all better than the Bills? Y'all said that last year and we swept ya. :roflmao:

well clumpy, you beat a Ricky williamless dolphin team. Yeah. enjoy it while you can cus that aint happnin this year. :lol:

Clumpy said:

well clumpy, you beat a Ricky williamless dolphin team. Yeah. enjoy it while you can cus that aint happnin this year. :lol:

Nublar7 said:
Sorry for the MINOR mistake. Let me rephrase what I said:

"The best thing is that they went 9-7 and got denied a Monday Nighter."

Hey Nub...wicked cool "News Poster" icon below your avatar. Perfect fit!!!!!!

:lol: at this thread.

Stop whining about the so-called hard schedule. You guys consider it hard because you guys think your team sucks. :lol: If your team was good it would be considered easy.

these guys are so delusional. You are still a 4-12 team, a couple of washed up d-lineman isn't gonna change that. A college coach isn't gonna change that, and one player at #2 isn't gonna change that.

Losman7 said:
these guys are so delusional. You are still a 4-12 team, a couple of washed up d-lineman isn't gonna change that. A college coach isn't gonna change that, and one player at #2 isn't gonna change that.

God...how it will hurt when we spank your azz next year and I throw this post right back atcha. Imagine the humiliation when our college coached undertalented bunch hand you a can of whupazz...it's comin bubba...you ready?!! :D

I love being the underdog.....I can't remember ever having this luxury...but then any Bills fan must understand this since you guys are always underachievers and have several decades of proven underperformance to document it. ;)

Dbergan said:
God...how it will hurt when we spank your azz next year and I throw this post right back atcha. Imagine the humiliation when our college coached undertalented bunch hand you a can of whupazz...it's comin bubba...you ready?!! :D

I love being the underdog.....I can't remember ever having this luxury...but then any Bills fan must understand this since you guys are always underachievers and have several decades of proven underperformance to document it. ;)
We're scared :lol: some finfans said the same thing last year and never showed up to eat crow. :rolleyes:

Justasportsfan said:
We're scared :lol: some finfans said the same thing last year and never showed up to eat crow. :rolleyes:

I'm here...aint goin nowhere....at least in the next few minutes...well.... :escape:

this is the first time in a while we will have a Buffalo game in oct. it used to be years ago we would switch early game in Buffalo 1 year late game in Buffalo the next but that has changed, I guess the networks like to see Miami play in the cold so they have something to talk about, glad this year does not follow that trend.

I see us going 7-9 this year, only getting better as we go. That said, if there is one team we can sweep to get to 8-8, it's the Bills :D

Back
Top Bottom