Bills Fans Crying About our schedule | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Fans Crying About our schedule

Losers. We had to go up there like 4 years in a row and now they are crying like little spoon fed hillary clinton loving babies.

Nublar7 said:
The best thing is that they went 10-6 and got denied a Monday Nighter. :lol:

Normally I wouldn't say anything.......but if you're going to talk smack @ least get your facts right.

Buffalo went 9-7 last year.....not 10-6

I find it that most Bills fans who come here and converse are knowledgeable and respectable. (except for crisis and a few others.)

Those people on billszone are just oblivious to everything.

"We are going to kick the crap out of the Dolphins no matter when or where we play them."

LOL, I can't wait to see their faces when Nick mother f***in' Saban SCHOOLS their Kevin Kosner look-alike coach.

on the seventh day god created the dolphins to rest and watch on tv

NFL Network says we have the hardest schedule and now Buffalo's fans are claiming Miami paid the NFL off to have 1 cold game? My god, this is almost so nutty it'll drive me to watch American Idol. Holy cow!

Nublar7 said:
The best thing is that they went 10-6 and got denied a Monday Nighter. :lol:

actually they went 9-7 last yr but its still cool they didnt get a mnf gm....

Who cares! These are Buffalo fans. These are people that volunteer to live in where they live. They actually live there on purpose. They didn't lose a bet or get voted off the island, they grew up there, moved there, whatever, and STILL decided to stay. Now, I ask you, would you value the opinion of ANYONE that makes that kind of decision? I submit that you would not. Either would I. BUFFALO SUCKS!!!

Back
Top Bottom