Bills Fans...did you hear??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Fans...did you hear???

Sal Lisitano

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
What Dan Marino said yesterday about the Bills???

On of the topics discussed on the CBS pregame show was something about the biggest letdown of the season...Deon said Vick getting hurt...I forgot what Boomer said...and Dan Marino said that he thought that the Bills would make the playoffs and a run for the title (something to that affect) he said that they did everything right on the D side of the ball but that their offense is struggling.

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
What Dan Marino said yesterday about the Bills???

On of the topics discussed on the CBS pregame show was something about the biggest letdown of the season...Deon said Vick getting hurt...I forgot what Boomer said...and Dan Marino said that he thought that the Bills would make the playoffs and a run for the title (something to that affect) he said that they did everything right on the D side of the ball but that their offense is struggling.

He's not the only one who thinks the bills underachieved and is the leagues biggest disappointment. Some people did pick the bills to go to the sb. The D is where it's at and where we expected it to be, but the O under Gilbride just plaily sucks.

I picked the Pats to win the division and both the Fins and the bills to battle for second. I wasn't far in the division standings but far in terms of the bills record. :mad:

Originally posted by hunter5nc1
Bills and fins are both very disappointing this year!!

You guys still have a better chance than we do to make playoffs. If you do I don't think the fins are gonna go far. I guess your expectations expectations were higher though.

Originally posted by justafan
:up: or should I say :down:

yeah, your second effort definately sums up both of our seasons...there is NO WAY these teams shouldn't be competing for 1st place in the division...

beaten out by a team with no running game and endless injuries...and very good coaching...hmm ;)

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP

beaten out by a team with no running game and endless injuries...and very good coaching...hmm ;)

with salary cap issues , a great coach has become bigger than the players themselves. See Parcells as well.

The Bills will be ok. We're still on the rise, 3-13 was only 2 years ago. Number 2 D in the NFL this year.

I don't want to talk too much X, because I've read you before and you're a cool poster but remember 31-0! I don't care who we had on our team, it was still an *** whooping.

Originally posted by Billsfan
The Bills will be ok. We're still on the rise, 3-13 was only 2 years ago. Number 2 D in the NFL this year.

I don't want to talk too much X, because I've read you before and you're a cool poster but remember 31-0! I don't care who we had on our team, it was still an *** whooping.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :D

Three more weeks your circling the bandwagoner :D ;)

Back
Top Bottom