Bills fan's take on game | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fan's take on game

I don’t believe that to be true at all..

Ball can slip out of a qbs hands any time

I watched the best in the game play a great game and make incredible plays that he will make against every team he faces

I also watched our defense very closely and said after their first TD drive I saw what I needed to see and this is going to be a dogfight.

He made the plays outside of great execution by our defense which means unless your Josh Allen or Pat Mahomes ain’t no other Qb who must have a great game on top of it is gonna be able to beat our defense..

And we still beat Josh Allen, best Qb having a great game was not good enough because of how we contained the rest of the offense outside of great individual plays by the Qb
Did he really have a great game though ? 2 touchdowns and a field goal in 40 minutes against our D which btw was missing Jones and Davis .. and i don`t care what anyone says our D is way better with those 2 players in . Stats Say he had a good game , but you have to score and he didn`t . Like someone else said here or in another post cant remember where , If that had been Tua missing that throw .. i`ll just leave it at that .

If Allen hit the guy in the end zone late in the game instead of choking and throwing it into the ground, it could have gone the other way. Bills fan is just butt hurt. I like how he mentioned the Dolphins are nothing to be feared because Tua only completed 13 passes and the Bills had the ball for 41 minutes. Teams that don't always need a QB to go 28-30 with 400 yards to win it, teams that find a way to win, those are the teams to fear.
If the Dolphins D had of picked even one of Allen's potential 5 picks could've been a totally different game. Not to mention if they had of returned the 3 potential pick 6's to the house!

Did he really have a great game though ? 2 touchdowns and a field goal in 40 minutes against our D which btw was missing Jones and Davis .. and i don`t care what anyone says our D is way better with those 2 players in . Stats Say he had a good game , but you have to score and he didn`t . Like someone else said here or in another post cant remember where , If that had been Tua missing that throw .. i`ll just leave it at that .
Just like I give credit to our defense for playing imo a great game and I give credit for him dealing with that level of performance and intensity and still doing what he did

It extrapolates out to him being top 3 in the game if not #1

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom