Bills fan's take on game | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fan's take on game

Looks like cooling benches to me.

View attachment 119272
They are but that doesn't help the lower oxygen content in the air. Higher temps = lower O2. They should have been taking in oxygen while sitting there. IMO that was one of their bigger mistakes in game prep. The other being they clearly didn't hydrate properly

They should have prepared better. You didn't see that happen two weeks ago to Belicheat's team. Hell, I've never seen it that bad. It's like those idiots all went out drinking last night.
If they didn't I'm sure they did when they got home! All I've heard is excuses after excuses. Sounds like they took winning for granted. If the bills are the Mafia yesterday the Dolphins were the FBI (Fastest Ball team IN the East)

No team likes losing to a 'lesser' team. I'm confident when Miami loses to a lesser team (and they will), there will be posts with excuses -bad bounce, bad call,injuries, if only. I can accept some of that, but weather? And it's disingenuous to claim injuries don't matter in pre-game posts, but use it as an excuse in post-game.
Maybe so but not from me. And you won't find me trashing the quarterback or claiming I'm a better GM.

They ran 90 damn plays…of course they were gassed. Would happen in cooler temps…maybe not to that extent, still.

If Allen hit the guy in the end zone late in the game instead of choking and throwing it into the ground, it could have gone the other way. Bills fan is just butt hurt. I like how he mentioned the Dolphins are nothing to be feared because Tua only completed 13 passes and the Bills had the ball for 41 minutes. Teams that don't always need a QB to go 28-30 with 400 yards to win it, teams that find a way to win, those are the teams to fear.
I rewatch that play this morning. Allan definitely saw Needham streaking towards the throw. Allen never followed through his arm finishing straight out by his hips. The ball went exactly where he threw it, I think subconsciously he was worried about Needham because of four earlier passes that should've been picked off in this drive. So in conclusion four dropped interceptions = a throw in the dirt on fourth down and the game on the line.

Bullsh$t if you think this was just a week 3 game for the Bills. The Dolphins are their primary threat for the division. They know that. The Bills like to run it up on us and try to break our will. Up until now, they’ve been able to do that. Did it look like the Bills didn’t care about this game? If so, you watched a different game. Also, this team has zero similarities to 2016.
Or just watch their offense of coordinator flip out up in the booth at the end of the game to see if it mattered to them.

Oh man I just took a look at a Bills forum. I went there earlier this week to lurk. They actually linked to our pre-game thread here at Finheaven. Their fans were laughing at us, saying how delusional we were, that we didn't stand a chance. Now? Nothing but excuses. NFL needs to investigate Tua for coming back into the game! NFL needs to step in and do something about the heat in Miami before someone dies! The Dolphins are worse cheaters than the Pats for building their stadium how they did! And on and on.

Just take the L guys.
Oh yeah? Well they throw snowballs :rolleyes:

The Bills fans can make any excuses they want, but there's no excuse for Josh Allen choking on that 4th down pass at the goal line. He's just not a winner, and when you need a big play in a big game, Josh Allen isn't going to give it to you.
This may be playing into the close losses. Or McDermott’s in-game coaching.

Laugh all you want at the Bills, but this is a team that knows they are good and they played this game in very adverse circumstances that had a huge affect on the game. This game meant a lot more to Miami than it did to Buffalo. For us it might as well have been our Super Bowl, for them it was week 3.

I'm happy to get the win, you take them wherever you get, and you don't get to be a playoff team without utilizing such things as home field advantage. But if you're the Bills trying to rationalize things of course you're gonna know all those things that influenced the outcome.

The run of 2016 was started by beating Pittsburgh in Jay Ajayi's breakout game. They were a way better team and I expected a bloodbath at their hands, and the opposite happened. Those same Pittsburgh Steelers were the ones who easily dismissed us in the playoffs. When Mike Tomlin talked about how he felt about facing us again after the game, he didn't mention the numerous players that were out that were gonna make the game a different game. He said he didn't worry about it because of the way the weather impacted the first game.

That's just the facts sometimes. We know that weather in Miami creates home field advantage, we wear boring all white uniforms because of it, why do we act like opposing fans and coaches are just butthurt when they point out the obvious?
Because they talked mad smack until the final whistle, then things changed. Why hasn’t the “weather” been a factor for the last 20 years when we were losing to the Bills at home?

Man, I can't blame Ken Dorsey for having a meltdown in the booth. He set up and then called a play that should have been a routine touchdown and Josh Allen choked on applesauce. I'd be pretty pissed off, too.

Man, I can't blame Ken Dorsey for having a meltdown in the booth. He set up and then called a play that should have been a routine touchdown and Josh Allen choked on applesauce. I'd be pretty pissed off, too.
He also called a play at the end of the game that got a receiver free in space, and the guy just couldn't resist staying in bounds for three more yards instead of flying for the sideline like he was Cedrick Wilson. May not have made it to the sideline anyway, but he wasted way too much time if he wasn't getting to the sideline.

Back
Top Bottom