Bills Fans vs Miami this week ( are we this bad ) ? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Fans vs Miami this week ( are we this bad ) ?

Live in Buffalo, brag about running with scissors, and they pledge allegiance to the Bills Flag before each game with the Jills Pledge:

"Get off me Daddy, you're crushing my cigarettes!"
MArino2Duper73. Long, long ago Bruce Willis told me that joke on set. But first asked me where I was from and used my state.

Noodle arm quarterbacks do exist, bad o-lines do exist. They just might even exist on the team you root for. That possibility exists.

There is nothing profound or virtuous about avoiding that and living with rose colored glasses. In fact it makes the fan base look juvenile. The possibility also exist that a fan might root for his team and its players while simultaneously living in reality about its/their potential...or god forbid speculate differently than other fans, and if one were to do so they shouldn't have their fandom questioned like is often done here.
Well let's used common sense. Tua was regarded just a level of Lawrence and luck....I don't care how great tua's intangibles are. If he has a noodle arm, he would never have been revered so highly by scouts, analysts alike. You can be a 1st rd pick with a noodle arm. But you are NOT a top 5 qb or if not for injury would be seen as no 1 qb. Yeah he doesn't have a cannon, but is arm is not too bad, if it was, he would never have been regarded that high. When it comes to high top 5 talent for qb, scouts will not over look to put them that high. Maybe for lower picks, but not premier like that

As a doubter of Tua, let me assure you he isn't awful. He's just, in my eyes, not elite and doesn't have elite potential and that is what I want at QB.

I'm more than happy to be wrong though. I thought he looked great this preseason and it was only week one. Let's see what he does.
So where did it disappear? I can;t be talent, but if a qb doesn't have potential it's mental. Because he would never have been rated by nfl talent scouts and ppl who know more than your couch sitting fans. Coaches etc and he was touted at just a level below lawrence and luck. It's not just mental, but you have to have top tier physical talent to be rated that high. It's more of a matter of handling pressure and reading defenses and learning which is still too early to see if that talent comes out or it doesn't. It's not the lack of talent, but learning the game and reaching that potential. The top 5 qbs who are busts or don't become franchise qbs are one's who can't do it mentally to translate with their physical talent, which with that physical talent is high potential. Tua has strong potential or else not regarded so highly, its just still early to see if he brings it out while still learning the game.

Noodle arm quarterbacks do exist, bad o-lines do exist. They just might even exist on the team you root for. That possibility exists.

There is nothing profound or virtuous about avoiding that and living with rose colored glasses. In fact it makes the fan base look juvenile. The possibility also exist that a fan might root for his team and its players while simultaneously living in reality about its/their potential...or god forbid speculate differently than other fans, and if one were to do so they shouldn't have their fandom questioned like is often done here.
Well I would disagree: whether Allen is the real deal on the basis of last year or has reverted back to the norm like in game 1 remains to be seen, but one thing he's not is a noodle arm!

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/234326-week-2-bills-at-dolphins/

Geez calling Tua Noodle Arm- no mention of our Defense at all haha.
I read until I vomited.

Sorry- just amusing to see the others perspective.

We really need another win- especially a divisional win at Home!
How did I miss this thread..... I guess I have to get out of the New Entry rules thread and stop needling and enjoying the meltdown. I tend to stay out of TBD after a loss it is a freaking Tire Fire.

This.

Back
Top Bottom