Bills Fans vs Miami this week ( are we this bad ) ? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Fans vs Miami this week ( are we this bad ) ?

Despite our 10-6 record last season Miami is not considered a playoff contender by much of the league. Almost no national media expected us to beat NE. IMO it's not that we're that bad, it's that most of the country hasn't paid attention to Miami in so long that they have no idea about this team.

Whats your personal take this coming sunday?

The NFL is all about matchups and I just don’t think the Dolphins are a good matchup against the the Bills.

I think that’s why Flores is 0-4 against Buffalo. The way Allen plays and the way the Bills run their offense is just a bad matchup for what Miami does.

I think the Bills will win by 10+ points, but if I knew what I was talking about i’d be a millionaire from betting games. So who knows lol.

As a Bills fan I can say that you painted pretty much a perfect picture of most!
I live in an area in Florida that has a ton of people from the north east and there is a Bills Bar across the street. I get it. All of the food is incredible and seemingly designed for cardiac arrest

So where did it disappear? I can;t be talent, but if a qb doesn't have potential it's mental. Because he would never have been rated by nfl talent scouts and ppl who know more than your couch sitting fans. Coaches etc and he was touted at just a level below lawrence and luck. It's not just mental, but you have to have top tier physical talent to be rated that high. It's more of a matter of handling pressure and reading defenses and learning which is still too early to see if that talent comes out or it doesn't. It's not the lack of talent, but learning the game and reaching that potential. The top 5 qbs who are busts or don't become franchise qbs are one's who can't do it mentally to translate with their physical talent, which with that physical talent is high potential. Tua has strong potential or else not regarded so highly, its just still early to see if he brings it out while still learning the game.

He isn’t 6’6 and likes church his metrics are off for mr armour

When did the Bills get a fan base I mean they have been irrelevant since even when Jim Kelly played there

When did the Bills get a fan base I mean they have been irrelevant since even when Jim Kelly played there

Uh, what? lol. For all of their issues, the Bills have one of the most rabid fan bases in the NFL. Top 3 for sure. They have won best fan base two years in a row in the NBC poll too.

I live in an area in Florida that has a ton of people from the north east and there is a Bills Bar across the street. I get it. All of the food is incredible and seemingly designed for cardiac arrest

Yeah… it’s delicious but doesn’t do much good for the ole ticker.

The NFL is all about matchups and I just don’t think the Dolphins are a good matchup against the the Bills.

I think that’s why Flores is 0-4 against Buffalo. The way Allen plays and the way the Bills run their offense is just a bad matchup for what Miami does.

I think the Bills will win by 10+ points, but if I knew what I was talking about i’d be a millionaire from betting games. So who knows lol.
I'm not saying that the Bills are not better than the Dolphins but I will say the reason that Flores is 0-4 is not because of matchup. The reason that Flores is 0-4 is because he became the coach of a very bad team who completely dismantled the team to a point where the Dolphins had nothing but a lot of draft picks. We have gotten better pretty fast.

Easy answer is the Bills beat up on a bad team for a couple seasons. That time is close to being over.

Back
Top Bottom