Bills Fans vs Miami this week ( are we this bad ) ? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Fans vs Miami this week ( are we this bad ) ?

Bumpus

Looks at bottle ... *sigh*
Club Member
Reaction score
BryanCox.jpg

**** that entire city AND their trophy case …

72531467.jpg

orpheus

Scout Team
Reaction score
They have reason to be confident. 5 wins in a row. I doubt that they change the general strategy that wins for them. Load the box on defense and sit on the short routes. Force Tua to beat them over the top. They will doubt that Waddle can go over the top consistently. The offense will try to establish the running game and go deep on play action. Why change?
I just think their team, as much as I wish it weren't true, has a really good roster.

cltchperf

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Which one of you was quoting a price? - LOL
lol. It was a further lesson for me to take in as I can be unfortunately negative at times or my mind wander a little if something doesn't right. A positive came from a negative tho. It was so dumb, the initial line I went to was sooo damn long. They didn't run out while I was halfway through line, but literally it was finally my turn to order and they just ran out. I was like, you gotta be kidding me lol. The ppl behind me weren't to thrilled either. I was quite annoyed to say the least, but I was like whatever, I'll just try this line. Tho honestly if the same **** happened again I would have been done getting a drink ha. But a positive came from a negative. This has nothing to do with this, but as I've gotten older, I try to make a conscious effort to find the positive in things even when ****ty outcomes seem to happen. It's hard sometimes because of anxiety but if you learn to do that you will see positive things or lessons learned which are positive to use in the future

Top Bottom