Bills Fans vs Miami this week ( are we this bad ) ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Fans vs Miami this week ( are we this bad ) ?

andyahs:​

His arm looks perfectly fine to me!

Chad Pennington had a ' Noodle Arm " so they say, he took us to the playoffs and got comeback player of the year!

These people are degenerates!

As someone who isn't sold on Tua, I actually hate the use of the term noodle arm with him.

His arm is fine enough, he just doesn't have that special arm talent a guy like Maholmes has throwing from different arm angles and making plays like that.

According to some fans, it feels like we lost last week against the Patriots. Noodle arm Tua, bad offensive line, I am not sure if I was on the bills fans page or finheaven lol
Noodle arm quarterbacks do exist, bad o-lines do exist. They just might even exist on the team you root for. That possibility exists.

There is nothing profound or virtuous about avoiding that and living with rose colored glasses. In fact it makes the fan base look juvenile. The possibility also exist that a fan might root for his team and its players while simultaneously living in reality about its/their potential...or god forbid speculate differently than other fans, and if one were to do so they shouldn't have their fandom questioned like is often done here.

Tua needs a big game SOON. I kinda thought it was just our victory starvered fans that thought he was garbage but it appears to be the consensus around the league, fans of other teams, the media AND our own fanbase.

I want to see the good in Tuas potential but maybe I'm also so starved for a winner I can't see the awful player Tua actually is.

Back
Top Bottom