Bills Fans vs Miami this week ( are we this bad ) ? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Fans vs Miami this week ( are we this bad ) ?

Tua needs a big game SOON. I kinda thought it was just our victory starvered fans that thought he was garbage but it appears to be the consensus around the league, fans of other teams, the media AND our own fanbase.

I want to see the good in Tuas potential but maybe I'm also so starved for a winner I can't see the awful player Tua actually is.

As a doubter of Tua, let me assure you he isn't awful. He's just, in my eyes, not elite and doesn't have elite potential and that is what I want at QB.

I'm more than happy to be wrong though. I thought he looked great this preseason and it was only week one. Let's see what he does.

As a doubter of Tua, let me assure you he isn't awful. He's just, in my eyes, not elite and doesn't have elite potential and that is what I want at QB.

I'm more than happy to be wrong though. I thought he looked great this preseason and it was only week one. Let's see what he does.

You would have said the same thing from brady then.

You would have said the same thing from brady then.

Or any average QB who didn't make it? Brady is an exception, not the rule. Its easy to say that but the reality those odds are infinitely low he is Tom Brady level.

Also what I'm saying is that I'm unconvinced but willing to be patient. I don't think that is so horrible.

Or any average QB who didn't make it? Brady is an exception, not the rule. Its easy to say that but the reality those odds are infinitely low he is Tom Brady level.

Also what I'm saying is that I'm unconvinced but willing to be patient. I don't think that is so horrible.
Tua has a lot to prove. Out of all two year qbs he has the winningest record. So I can sit here and critique tua also. For example, his long ball has a long ball has a longer hang time than it needs but that's a delivery issue that requires refinement. Tua still needs to do better decisions under pressure, but he can address that right? A good game from the Bill's will mean a lot.

Noodle arm quarterbacks do exist, bad o-lines do exist. They just might even exist on the team you root for. That possibility exists.

There is nothing profound or virtuous about avoiding that and living with rose colored glasses. In fact it makes the fan base look juvenile. The possibility also exist that a fan might root for his team and its players while simultaneously living in reality about its/their potential...or god forbid speculate differently than other fans, and if one were to do so they shouldn't have their fandom questioned like is often done here.

Walking Glancing GIF

Back
Top Bottom