Bills Fans vs Miami this week ( are we this bad ) ? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Fans vs Miami this week ( are we this bad ) ?

BryanCox.jpg

**** that entire city AND their trophy case …

72531467.jpg

They have reason to be confident. 5 wins in a row. I doubt that they change the general strategy that wins for them. Load the box on defense and sit on the short routes. Force Tua to beat them over the top. They will doubt that Waddle can go over the top consistently. The offense will try to establish the running game and go deep on play action. Why change?
I just think their team, as much as I wish it weren't true, has a really good roster.

Which one of you was quoting a price? - LOL
lol. It was a further lesson for me to take in as I can be unfortunately negative at times or my mind wander a little if something doesn't right. A positive came from a negative tho. It was so dumb, the initial line I went to was sooo damn long. They didn't run out while I was halfway through line, but literally it was finally my turn to order and they just ran out. I was like, you gotta be kidding me lol. The ppl behind me weren't to thrilled either. I was quite annoyed to say the least, but I was like whatever, I'll just try this line. Tho honestly if the same **** happened again I would have been done getting a drink ha. But a positive came from a negative. This has nothing to do with this, but as I've gotten older, I try to make a conscious effort to find the positive in things even when shitty outcomes seem to happen. It's hard sometimes because of anxiety but if you learn to do that you will see positive things or lessons learned which are positive to use in the future

Who cares! We are the Bills bitches. Dolphins are a Terrible organization leaving us fans humiliated in nfl hell year after year. I hate this team and wish I was NEVEF a fan. This organization has ruined fandom for entire generation. What a bunch of crooks!

On bills forums, they’re complaining about the same Things we complain about: iffy head coaching decisions, bad O-line, questionable play calling, no rbs and why they keep ignoring it in the draft.

Noodle arm quarterbacks do exist, bad o-lines do exist. They just might even exist on the team you root for. That possibility exists.

There is nothing profound or virtuous about avoiding that and living with rose colored glasses. In fact it makes the fan base look juvenile. The possibility also exist that a fan might root for his team and its players while simultaneously living in reality about its/their potential...or god forbid speculate differently than other fans, and if one were to do so they shouldn't have their fandom questioned like is often done here.
The only thing profound here is you just ignore the obvious. His opinion on noodle arms and bad olines are valid. I think you’re the only one looking behind rose colored glasses here

Back
Top Bottom