Bills fans were the ****iest I'd ever seen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans were the ****iest I'd ever seen

danephin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Not all of you, but damn well near almost all of you came onto this board this week with the ****iest attitude I'd ever seen. I could barely log on to read the posts. It was disgusting. You said it wouldn't be close. You said we didn't belong on the same field with you. You said Fiedler sucked. You said Ricky would be contained. And where are you all now? We punked you. Flat out punked you. True, the final score didn't indicate it, but we dominated you in ever facet of the game (except punting of course). Total yards, time of possession, first downs, pretty much every stat there is. Don't ever diss the Dolphin Defense again. They are better than yours. Our offense is better than yours. Our special teams suck, I'll give you that. I just hope you learned your lesson, not to be so arrogant and disrespectful. Now go away, and don't come back until December, and when you do, show a little more respect for a team that is better than yours.

the most beautiful thing i get to listen to all week is bills fans crying all week long to the media and the media making up more excuses. i get to hear it all week long!:lol: :lol:

oh BTW, as someone was leaving my work the other night, he saw me with my ricky jersey on and said ricky was a woos and laughed his ars off like a hyena. well.............ill be waiting for him to go by.:D

biatch slap that clow for me!

Buffys have been owned so long by Miami, is it any wonder that they will grasp at any opportunity to try & one up us?

not to complain or anything, but some of our fans on these boreds have no faith, or belive in anything we can do, or what our players have to offer.
After the texans game last week, there could have been a book with posts about how, they quit being a dolphins fan, or well never watch a dolphin game again,
and then again before this game there was a post by a fin fan who promissed that we would loose this game becasue of fiedler, but fiedler played a great game and started to show some John Elway running the football

Back
Top Bottom