bills fans........... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bills fans...........

dolfan06

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
there is no reason to go to all the trouble to ban any of you, you really haven't done anything. i find it really funny how you talk about you're board and how gracious your board is and how we won't let you speak your mind here and act as though you're the injured party. i bet all of the dolfans you mentioned in one of your posts didn't go to your board and post "dolphins only". you will notice, as insulting as some of your posts seemed, it was still smack. those did not offend me or any other finfan. but, when you come to a dolphin board and put up a post, "for bills only" its time to start deleting. your welcome to come to the DOLPHINS board anytime, but remember it is a DOLPHINS board!:D

I think theyre just board over at there site because they know their season is over.....But then again they already knew since week 2:rolleyes:

thats no reason for..........

them to do what they did. if they're bored, let em go play with themselves. after all its sex with somebody they love! :lol:

I would NEVER waste my time going over to a Barfalo Bills board. :mad: PLEASE :rolleyes: The ONLY boards I have talked smack on this year were the Raider, Jet and Bronco boards. The latter was only to smack Raider fans. :D They must be bored to come over here and start **** with us. :rolleyes: You see, when my team's season is over, I get on with non-football life. I don't hang around and annoy other team's fans. So, IMO, they should have gotten on with their "post-season" lives after week 3. :lol:

Laugh all you want.............your team still sucks. :p

i did that...i'm sorry for it. at the time, i thought it was an obvious joke.

however, it was in response to being personally attacked, told the trade center should have fallen on me, etc. i really did want just some friendly sports banter, but i was immediately attacked with profanity, personal attacks, etc. That's why what you say doesn't make sense, especially when the insulting posts by fin fans were allowed to stay.

whatever. :rolleyes:

Miadphan, when our team is eliminated from the playoffs, we still stick by them! We like to see a young team progress, and we don't abandon them! Some of you are giving up on a 9-5 team...that seems pretty ridiculous to me! SUPPORT YOUR TEAM!

Originally posted by lordofgun
Miadphan, when our team is eliminated from the playoffs, we still stick by them! We like to see a young team progress, and we don't abandon them! Some of you are giving up on a 9-5 team...that seems pretty ridiculous to me! SUPPORT YOUR TEAM!

I have supported the Dolphins since 1976, when I was 5 years old. I have NEVER given up on this team. I spend thousands of dollars and countless hours driving down to Miami four times a year. So, go screw a buffalo! :D

BTW, don't waste your time responding because I have you blocked, so I can't read your posts ANYMORE!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:eek: Damn a girl is gone a few days and misses out on all the fun!From the what I've read it seems the billies had their a$$es handed to them.The mods step in,the fans step up,the billies get stepped on!Nice going folks..........:lol:

Hey SugarCane!! Would you have expected anything less from us? :lol: Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! :D

Hey Mia,

Hell no I didn't expect anything less.How does that go again?Go back off in your own jack yard!!You guys did a marvelous job :)Yes I did have a wonderful Christmas and I hope you did too.My brother got me an old autographed picture of Paul Warfield,from the 70's.He actually bought it from a guy here in Michigan,who'd of thunk it:lol:

Back
Top Bottom