Bills fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans

Vegas_Phin

Alright Miami!!!
Reaction score
The only thing that matters is scoreboard and you guys won the game yesterday. So I will give props for the victory.

Obviously all the elements (injuries, turnovers and don't forget penalties) that took place were unfortunate for everyone in Dolphinland and are a part of the game. I would be on cloud nine right now too, if I was a Bills fan, but fortunately I am not.

I guarantee that most of you (Bill fans) know who the superior team is and will not be on this board at the end of the season. I suggest to have all the fun and talk all the smack you want now, but we will be back.

GO PHINS
:fire:

In order to mollify the pain we're feeling, we MUST beat them later this year. Two losses to them would just about ruin the season.

No honestly I don't know who the better team is any better than you do at this point. You were shorthanded and I will give you that, but it is still hard to go down to Miami and get a W. For you to infer that the Phins are the better team after you just lost to us is pretty crazy to me.

WITH CARTER IN !WERE GOING TO WIN!

HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE ALL THE WAY!
THE HELL WITH YOU THA BULL****TERANATER!
GO DOLPHINS!

BULLS SUCK ASS!

Horrible comeback!! You can have that geriatric bad attitude having Carter anyday!!!

Carter's a scrub who nobody else thought to pick up. If you think he's gonna ride in on a shetland pony & be your saviour, you are dreaming in technicolour, my man! :D

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
No honestly I don't know who the better team is any better than you do at this point. You were shorthanded and I will give you that, but it is still hard to go down to Miami and get a W. For you to infer that the Phins are the better team after you just lost to us is pretty crazy to me.

Take your face out of the gold spray paint bag! You are out of your mind........Everybody in the league KNOWS the Dolphins are better than he Bills......Hello!!!!!!! That's why you were underdogs!!!!! That's why you'll be the underdog next time we meet too!
You got lucky Sunday and all of a sudden you act like you have some sort of PRO team????Get real!
This is getting a little ridiculous......

The only ridiculous thing is that for the next 5 weeks, your team is going to struggle to win games.

"Take your face out of the gold spray paint bag! You are out of your mind........Everybody in the league KNOWS the Dolphins are better than he Bills......Hello!!!!!!! That's why you were underdogs!!!!! That's why you'll be the underdog next time we meet too!
You got lucky Sunday and all of a sudden you act like you have some sort of PRO team????Get real!
This is getting a little ridiculous......"

You are the one who sounds like a ridiculous bitter loser! Yes you were short handed! Yes your QB will be out for 3 or 4 more games. NO I really don't think that everyone would agree that the Dolphins are so much better that it there is no comparison between teams. I also doubt that when the Phins come to Buffalo that they will be favored. Your Defense was in perfect health and Henry shredded them. Don't forget we had some key injuries to Mike Williams, Winfield, and Bryson, and Moulds had back spasms all game.

This crap has been done to death........You know it and I know it....The Bills are not in the same class as the Dolphins are this year.....I'm not saying that the Bills are not an improved team or that they won't be a playoff team. But the fact is, if the bills get to the Super Bowl it would be an OVERacheivment and if the Dolphins don't, it would be an UNDERacheivment.

injuries are the ultimate equalizer and as of now, the Bills are less hurt and thus have as much as chance as the Fins to win the AFC East - neither team can really look past that accomplishment at this point.

That hits it on the head inFIN and shows why Bills fans are so excited about Sundays game. We are coming off 3-13 and a record between 7-9 and 9-7 will be a hell of a year. Your boys on the other hand are EXPECTED to play the AFC title game or better and anything less is a huge let-down.

I'm not saying the Bills are better right now but two days ago we sure as hell were. It would be nice if more than a handfull of Fish fans on this site would recognize that.

Originally posted by RobertHoover
I'm not saying the Bills are better right now but two days ago we sure as hell were. It would be nice if more than a handfull of Fish fans on this site would recognize that.
I hear what you are saying to be lump the other 52 guys on the team in the same pile of the pile of crap Lucas belonged last Sunday is tough. Basically Dolphans mostly are gonna stick w/the theme echo'ed by Lucas that no1 guy has ever lost a game in the NFL before last Sun and that was Lucas. Bottom line - the Bills are now established as a contender in the East and that is true because they a Drew.

Back
Top Bottom