Bill's Forum Thread after Loss | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill's Forum Thread after Loss

All Josh Allen would have had to do was NOT throw that ball at the RB's feet in the end zone on 4th and 1. Say all you want about the weather, blah blah, he botched that play; their kicker missed a short field goal; Allen dropped the snap before halftime and cost them a chance at a field goal. Milano dropped a probable pick 6. The Bills had no business losing this game but their own mistakes killed them. That's why they lost. The heat is just an excuse.
We dropped at least 2 pick 6's.

A little disappointed by all the ref scape goating and complaining about injuries I've seen but most normal fans probably aren't going on social media to complain in the first place so these guys just seem the loudest atm. Seen a lot of Bills fans giving props to the Dolphins too

Was expecting them to blame the loss on their banged up defense which is understandable, but blaming the hot weather? lol some Bills fans are coping hard right now

pepe.jpg
Good ol' Pepe!

Lol these bill fans with it being too hot. Y’all been playing in Miami for like the last 50 years and today is the first day it’s too hot?

Get the hell outta here!
I was at the game last year when the Bills destroyed the Fins, funny no one mentioned the weather that day. Their fans are delusional. Bills have a good team, but they haven't done squat yet!

CALL OSHA!!! I GOOGLED HARD ROCK STADIUM AND I WAS TOLD I WAS PLAYING IN A GUITAR WITH BORA BORA CABANAS AND A WATERFALL POOL! THEY DIDN'T EVEN HAVE PINA COLADAS!

bills got caught in the lazy river lmfaoo

View attachment 119193

Her Twitter handle should be “KAREN from Buffalo”

Didn’t seem like the sun/ heat bothered Buffalo last season in Miami, where was the crying back then?

OK I forgot how this works it's been so long. Does the 72 Dolphins root for Miami to lose if we're the last undefeated team in the league?

In all honesty I still think the Bills are the better team. However, football isn't always about who the better team is, sometimes it comes down to who makes the key plays at the right moment. I'm more than ok admiting the Bills are a great team and on this day Miami found a way to get it done. And in the end that's what matters.
Like someone said in another post Bills are a favorite for the super bowl dolphins are not quite there yet so ya Bills are the better team but next match i think will be a different story . I`m looking forward to buffalo , I think by then Fins will be much better .

They have been so salty on FB. This is the first I've heard of them wanting to call OSHA over the Sun though. :lol::lol::lol: Most of the Bills fans on FB are saying things like, "Congrats to the Dolphins for beating our practice squad!" and blaming the refs. When I point out to them that most of their injuries were on their defense and they had the ball for 40 minutes and their offense only managed 17 points with all that TOP they start yelling at me about how I know nothing about football and I'm probably one of those Dolphins fans that doesn't know what a safety is. :lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom