Bill's Forum Thread after Loss | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill's Forum Thread after Loss

I love their excuses, but let’s not act like Allen doesn’t get some superstar treatment.

That blown grounding call, sorry can’t convince me it was a legit pass, takes TOP and 3 points off the board gives Miami 2 points and the ball with momentum. Could have been 23-14 at the end of that punt.

And did Allen try and be Hercules? Yes did he succeed at times Yes, but he should have been housed twice and Holland should have sealed the game. The defense finally made him be strictly a pocket guy for most of the game and he showed he still isn’t an elite guy in that capacity. His off script and adlibed throws are what make people go wow. He will never sit in a pocket and own another team.

Starting to get pretty telling that McDermott has lost his last one score games....hasn't won one since 2020.

sounds a lot lot Aaron Rodgers. If he gets lead early it’s usually a blow out. But if you force a close game till end Rodgers record is not good in close games. We are starting to see the same from Josh Allen.

I love their excuses, but let’s not act like Allen doesn’t get some superstar treatment.

That blown grounding call, sorry can’t convince me it was a legit pass, takes TOP and 3 points off the board gives Miami 2 points and the ball with momentum. Could have been 23-14 at the end of that punt.

And did Allen try and be Hercules? Yes did he succeed at times Yes, but he should have been housed twice and Holland should have sealed the game. The defense finally made him be strictly a pocket guy for most of the game and he showed he still isn’t an elite guy in that capacity. His off script and adlibed throws are what make people go wow. He will never sit in a pocket and own another team.
That's the thing, these Buffalo fans are dwelling on that ****ing Milano missed pick................well go **** yourselves jackwagon fans, there were plenty of missed opportunities by the Miami D to the tune of multiple INTs and two potential pick 6's.

Not proud of that honestly. I'm no snowflake but I wouldn't have hated it if one of those bills fans had dropped him. Classless move to scream insults at some dude minding his own business walking out of the stadium.
Seems like the type of guy to throw a punch at someone if roles were reversed

So... Bills fans are really complaining about the refs.

So let's see.... that makes

1- The Refs
2- injuries
3- Global Warming
4- Osha must be alerted
5- But Tua was concussion

What am I missing?

Don't forget this team got a rule changed in OT. A ridiculous Rule change.

Rather than alerting OSHA, Buffalo can train their players what happens when you drink and get tipsy the night before a hot game

lmao at the inbred bills mafia dbags claiming they overtook Miami (nice turnout in Fort Lauderdale though. Hope they had a good time in a losing effort and a safe trip back to hellhole, NY)

the missed grounding on Allen in the endzone was particularly egregious.
Bills fans are easily the whiniest in the league. Someone approached me, wearing a Dolphins hat, in the grocery store in Colorado to complain about the playing conditions. you cannot make this up. what a unbelievanly unbearable group of fans.

1- The Refs
2- injuries
3- Global Warming
4- Osha must be alerted

What am I missing?

Rather than alerting OSHA, Buffalo can train their players what happens when you drink and get tipsy the night before a hot game
I think it shows how insecure Bills fans really are. They act like they have the greatest team since sliced bread, but they really know the Bills have not proven anything and are scared sh!tless that their team might collapse again like they always do! You are missing, 6. Coaching. They've blamed their HC, OC, and DC.

Anyone have some goodies? I love these now since it on the other side of the coin:lol:

"Factor in playing in 100 degree heat. And before anyone says Miami deals with the same thing, their sideline is shaded the ENTIRE game. Not sure how the league or union doesn't look at heat index and consider that as dangerous as lightning... do we need to see a star QB come out due to the heat before considering a rule change"
oh my God Crimea River, Miami has been playing in the NFL since 66 nobody has died yet from the heat. Players are in much better shape than they were 40-50 years ago.

1- The Refs
2- injuries
3- Global Warming
4- Osha must be alerted

What am I missing?

Classic loser whining. The heat thing is especially laughable, it's called home field advantage. They love their December subhuman freezer up there in western NY.

We're on to Cincinnati 😉

Back
Top Bottom