Bill's Forum Thread after Loss | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill's Forum Thread after Loss

Will share this here from another site:

Bills mafia are a bunch of entitled frauds. No mafia would act like this unless it was a mafia full of *******.

Softest group of fans I've ever seen, *****ing and whining like little girls with a sense of entitlement. These delusional ****faces really thing they deserve a Super Bowl and are buying their own hype.

I forgot how utterly obnoxious they were, even going back to the Marino / Kelly days. If Tua can take them out this year in the playoffs it would make their tears delicious, especially if they play in that ****hole in Buffalo. That fanbase deserves to suffer after the complete lack of respect they show on a weekly basis.

Its kind of shitty, we have one of the whiniest, excuse making, cry baby Bills fans that works with me. Unfortunately my wife does his wife's hair so i dont want to talk too much **** because he's the kind of guy that would say "You cant go to Crumps wife anymore, hes a fins fan!"
And any of yall married men know, that'd take $1000 out of my wallet lol.
I didnt talk to him yesterday because i was hungover as ****, but i had to cross paths with him today. Wasnt even gonna bring up the game "Well the refs cost us that one" after i just said "good morning" (not sarcastically or anything), so of course had to chime in about a few calls they missed... then how horrible of a roughing the passer call it was, (well we didnt get points that drive), we were starting alot of rookies and guys that shouldnt been out there.

was like ****, i wasnt going to talk ****, dont run out and start throwing out excuses

That's the thing, these Buffalo fans are dwelling on that ****ing Milano missed pick................well go **** yourselves jackwagon fans, there were plenty of missed opportunities by the Miami D to the tune of multiple INTs and two potential pick 6's.
5 missed Ints to be exact

****roaches usually are.
They went back to Joes apartment.

Joes Apartment Band GIF

Bills Mafia’s problem (besides gene pool depth) is that they refuse to admit what their gut is screaming at them…Josh Allen falls apart in big games when it’s a tough/tight game situation. It’s a trend, and a trait until proven otherwise.

All the skill in the world, will bury you if you give him a 2+ score lead…but in tight games, the team is trying to beat the opponent AND him. This is the one area of his game he hasn’t improved/mastered since being in the league…thankfully.

On the other side of the field Sunday, was his polar opposite in this area.

Bills Mafia’s problem (besides gene pool depth) is that they refuse to admit what their gut is screaming at them…Josh Allen falls apart in big games when it’s a tough/tight game situation. It’s a trend, and a trait until proven otherwise.

All the skill in the world, will bury you if you give him a 2+ score lead…but in tight games, the team is trying to beat the opponent AND him. This is the one area of his game he hasn’t improved/mastered since being in the league…thankfully.

On the other side of the field Sunday, was his polar opposite in this area.

But, do they sell chlorine in western NY? /s?

Back
Top Bottom