Bills Game 1: Hot Takes | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Game 1: Hot Takes

Both Larsen and Davis are garbage. Davis has fallen so far off the cliff over the last 8-9 games it's hard to watch.

Larsen definitely should not return, and they really need to replace him now! Davis is playing exactly as I thought he would. I would not be disappointed if they give him a year to grow, but we need some competition for the RG spot.

Tannehill was part of the solution today, although that horrible int nearly cost us the game but for Jordan Phillips. Three good throws for TDs, but still only 21 points scored, that's not going to be good enough against teams not called the Bills or the Jets though. Offense as a whole was not great today.

Bills have the #1 pass defense in the NFL and a true lockdown corner in White.

Tannehill was part of the solution today, although that horrible int nearly cost us the game but for Jordan Phillips. Three good throws for TDs, but still only 21 points scored, that's not going to be good enough against teams not called the Bills or the Jets though. Offense as a whole was not great today.

The int was a poor decision, and the ball placement was all wrong. He should have placed it short to the outside.

Maybe has something to do with one of the worst games played by an OL in a long time...Maybe? Nope. Pushing your constant narrative that its all on RT is much better

I know I know. Tannehill shits rainbows. Nothing is ever his fault. We are lucky to have him as our franchise qb.

A good team would have destroyed the Bills today. I am tired of the Dolphins crapping the bed every season. Also tired of no team in the AFC East stepping up and challenging those clowns in New England.

A good team would have destroyed the Bills today. I am tired of the Dolphins crapping the bed every season. Also tired of no team in the AFC East stepping up and challenging those clowns in New England.
you are right..it doesn't matter. N.E is getting their way in afc east.

my take on dolphins. we are not going beat team w good offense or good qb. win is win... we will be drafting 12 or 16 next yr....

Tannehill is about to take the next step. I just know it.

Bills are a decent team. Not garbage. We beat a decent team with a top 5 Defensive unit.

I would absolutely agree. Unfortunately I live outside of Buffalo and all our fans that seemed to think we were so much better than them, or we had 2 wins easy...

Yeeeaah...no.

137 yards is great? Yeah he had TDs but Buffalo’s ineptitude contributed there.

At what point did we go 4 plays without a holding penalty? I'm sick of being a QB apologist but while our QB isn't perfect he can at least throw the darn ball. We got three TD passes even when the offense was garbage and that's on an offense that recently spent nearly a month without scoring a TD.

Obvious hot take: Kiko Alonso can't spy a quarterback. Hotter take: when it became that obvious, there should have been adjustments.

Hey B, now that Mrs. Viper has left the room. I don't think it is a matter of him "spying" so much. Kikki Dee did see the QB take off and run, he just could not catch him, get an angle on him, or get a hand on him and drag him down. I don't watch a lot of other games, "love to see Carolina lose", but I think it has been a while since I have seen a QB kinda stiff arming, or pushing a LB out of the way to make more yards, not just to protect himself. Kiki can have the most tackles in the universe, but really, a QB not only beats you to the edge but then out muscles you, and you are a middle linebacker. Like Ricky used to say," Luuuuucy You Got Some Splainin To Do".

What dear, yes, I am on Fin Heaven. Yup I am writing about Kiko, and how well all Cubans can play football, and how football was invented in Cuba and that explains why Kiko is soo good, better than Zack and Ray Ray put together.

The Ever Phewww That Was Close VIPER

Back
Top Bottom