Bills Hire Jim Mcnally | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Hire Jim Mcnally

Originally posted by Section126
Look at what a Steelers fan posted on their message board:

One and only one reason why the Bills had to settle for Mularkey: he was the only guy around willing to take their ridiculous head coach salary. Tom Coughlin got up and walked out when Donahoe told him the salary parameters of that job. Mularkey is now the lowest paid head coach in the NFL, which is of course nothing new for Buffalo. The owner does not believe in paying a coach big money. Even when Marv Levy was on his run of 4 straight Super Bowls, he never made a million bucks a year. Gregg Williams, who coached Buffalo the past 3 years, is getting an 80 percent, yes eighty percent, raise in his new job as the Redskins defensive coordinator, and not because Washington is overpaying, by any means. The bottom line here is, you get what you pay for. That's true in every walk of life, including the NFL. You offer bottom dollar for you head coach job, you get a bottom rung coach.

well from what I have heard he is gunna be making a pretty penny! I believe i heard a % year deal worth 1.5 per! So this fan obviously is an idiot!

By the weay did I mention we have hired Jim Mcnally as O-line coach!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!

Actually he is getting the league minimum for coaches...they said it on NFL Live (espn).

He is getting 600k

Wrong he's gettign a 5 year 1.5 million per year contract!

Comparing what other coaches got-

Mike Mularkey- 5 year , $1.5 Mill per season

Marvin lewis- 5 year , $1.5 Mill per season

Jim mora Jr- 5 year , $1.5 Mill per season

Jim Fox- 4 year, 4 Million

The length of Mularkey's deal was not immediately known, but it's believed to be four to five seasons for slightly less than the $1.5-million per year average San Francisco defensive coordinator Jim Mora, Jr. received from Atlanta. Mora, like Mularkey, has no previous NFL head coaching experience.

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/teams/report/BUF/7007587

Originally posted by The Spaz
Wrong he's gettign a 5 year 1.5 million per year contract!

Comparing what other coaches got-

Mike Mularkey- 5 year , $1.5 Mill per season

Marvin lewis- 5 year , $1.5 Mill per season

Jim mora Jr- 5 year , $1.5 Mill per season

Jim Fox- 4 year, 4 Million

The length of Mularkey's deal was not immediately known, but it's believed to be four to five seasons for slightly less than the $1.5-million per year average San Francisco defensive coordinator Jim Mora, Jr. received from Atlanta. Mora, like Mularkey, has no previous NFL head coaching experience.

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/teams/report/BUF/7007587
That can't be right because a Steeler fan said otherwise and a finfan would rather believe him. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom