Bills jokes for Phins fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills jokes for Phins fans

Jaydog57

Crank Yanker
Reaction score
But hey, Bills can laugh too, cause I'm sure they know they suck as much as WE know they suck right? enjoy....:goof:

Q: What's the difference between the Buffalo Bills & the Taliban?
A: The Taliban has a running game

Q: How do you keep a Buffalo Bill out of your yard?
A: Put up goal posts

Q: Where do you go in Buffalo in case of a tornado?
A: To Ralph Wilson Stadium - they never get a touchdown there!

Q: Why doesn't Rochester have a professional football team?
A: Because then Buffalo would want one

Q: Why was Rob Johnson upset when the Buffalo Bills playbook was stolen?
A: Because he hadn't finished coloring it.

Q: What's the difference between the Buffalo Bills and a dollar bill?
A: You can still get four quarters out of a dollar

Q: How many Buffalo Bills does it take to win a Superbowl?
A: Nobody knows and we may never find out!

Q: What do the Buffalo Bills and opossums have in common?
A: Both play dead at home and get killed on the road

Well this year YOU are struggling so enjoy the attention, but then I don't think things will be much different for you next year.:lol: Junior High humor is actually a little more vulgar, which is better by the way. :cool: :goof:

You will grow out of it when you finally enter high school.

Originally posted by Jaydog57
Well this year YOU are struggling so enjoy the attention, but then I don't think things will be much different for you next year.:lol: Junior High humor is actually a little more vulgar, which is better by the way. :cool: :goof:

Well my post didn't talk about storing excess sperm in your freakin ears, so I would figure you had a slight lead in the gay thread category. Keep goin man! you're gonna run away with this one..:D

not only am i in the lead for most delusional Bills fan, but i also have the gayest thread!

nothing like good football talk. :D

JayDog, I think I have discovered the problem! :D

Paint inhalation can cause major damage:

1)brain damage, which can lead to personality changes, thus explaining how the Bills fans keep avoiding the facts and the way they act.

2)impaired memory, hallucinations, thus explaining the fact that they don’t remember that the Bills fans can’t win a superbowl and the hallucination part explains the way they believe that they are going to ever have a winning season again.

3)loss of coordination, slurred speech and vision problems, thus explaining the way they talk **** and their delusional views.

YEP ITS THE PAINT :lol:

Is that why you look like a cross between Flutie and a deformed beaver?

Your daddy must have used lead paint on your bedroom walls.

:lol: :lol: Good one. I think they have about 30 coats of paint on and around their stadium 'cause they're hallucinating a whole bunch.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom