Bills looking to jump Dolphins for a QB? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills looking to jump Dolphins for a QB?

Everyone is the division is chasing New England and finding an elite or close to elite quarterback is the clearest path to competing with the Patriots.

I could see all three AFC East teams, not counting NE, taking a qb in the first round. That said, even NE could take someone like Rudolph late in R1 since Garapolo is no longer there backing up Brady.

They sit in a perfect spot here.Seems as though they are calling our Bluff to sit right behind Miami.

Cordy Glenn gets Buffalo to move up 9 spots with a rediculous Contract like his.My god

bingo...that's my read too

like they don't think miamis really in the qb top pick market

but then again to sit at 12 they have to be willing to get into the top 10 if need be for their qb

you don't go there and just sit still for a qb...you go get it

they wont sit at 12 if it's allen I know that much

They sit in a perfect spot here.Seems as though they are calling our Bluff to sit right behind Miami.

Cordy Glenn gets Buffalo to move up 9 spots with a rediculous Contract like his.My god
maybe they were just trying to get ahead of Arizona, it would be funny for Miami to then trade down to 15 on draft day

maybe they were just trying to get ahead of Arizona, it would be funny for Miami to then trade down to 15 on draft day

you know tbaum sitting in the cat bird seat knowing they were coming up for a qb and holding all the leverage would get short changed in that scenario

you got to make teams coming up for qbs bleed

People gotta get off the Josh Allen train he has loads of awful tape and much of it is against superior competition

I don't buy into the excuse that he "was surrounded by lesser players" bc he was playing against lesser competition too and still couldn't complete 58% of his passes

People are dismissing the accuracy issue bc he's "tall and has a strong arm"

Would you rather have chad Pennington or Kyle boller

Very true and hard to not think about. But Tannenbaum strikes me as someone who thinks he’s the smartest person in the room and would do the exact opposite to throw people off. Which means, essentially, we still don’t know who they like lol.

Yeah, I don't even try to predict. Part of me thinks that the interest in Mayfield right now is because we're interested in his teammate, the TE, I forget the kid's name.

Ultimately... I'm going to watch the draft, and go "Huh, okay," and probably be real surprised at what happens.

People gotta get off the Josh Allen train he has loads of awful tape and much of it is against superior competition

I don't buy into the excuse that he "was surrounded by lesser players" bc he was playing against lesser competition too and still couldn't complete 58% of his passes

People are dismissing the accuracy issue bc he's "tall and has a strong arm"

Would you rather have chad Pennington or Kyle boller

it doesn't matter what you or I think but prototypes get drafted at the top of drafts...josh allen is a prototype all the way at qb...even runs 4.75 and 6 foot 5 237 comes from a pro system and that arm is ungodly

if miamis in the qb market those teams 8 to 10 are the ones who already have qbs who are the likely trade out to buffalo candidates should they go after baker I'd say...pretty sure you better be top 6 to sniff allen

the combine locked that **** up

Reactions: A1.
Yeah, I don't even try to predict. Part of me thinks that the interest in Mayfield right now is because we're interested in his teammate, the TE, I forget the kid's name.

Ultimately... I'm going to watch the draft, and go "Huh, okay," and probably be real surprised at what happens.

mark andrews

They just traded Cordy Glenn to move up to #12 with Bengals. They still have another 1st round pick from KC and a ton of other ammo (http://buffalonews.com/2018/03/09/how-many-draft-picks-will-the-bills-have-after-tyrod-taylor-trade/) to move up further. It's clear that is their strategy, especially after trading Tyrod.

The question is, which QB are they targeting? This could force Dolphins into a trade up if they are also targeting a QB lest they end up with the guy they want in their division...

They are going to No2. That is where they are going and Targeting Rosen

Me? I look at the Dolphins not even having meetings with guys they were targeting in the draft and the ridiculous obfuscation they've gone with every year since Tannenbaum got here and I think, "This stinks."

I think if you want to know who Miami's got its sights on, look at players who make a lot of sense to be drafted at #11 who might be there, and that Miami ISN'T meeting with, and ISN'T being linked to.

Especially after what the Dolphins pulled with Charles Harris, keeping their interest a secret, clubs are probably onto them now, so they might think, like you do, that it could be a smokescreen. The Dolphins know this, and may want people to think it may be a smokescreen, so maybe it's NOT a smokescreen. The point is, we really don't know their true intentions or not. Which is good, but frustrating.

Especially after what the Dolphins pulled with Charles Harris, keeping their interest a secret, clubs are probably onto them now, so they might think, like you do, that it could be a smokescreen. The Dolphins know this, and may want people to think it may be a smokescreen, so maybe it's NOT a smokescreen. The point is, we really don't know their true intentions or not. Which is good, but frustrating.
Is MT that smart?

Back
Top Bottom