Bills lose scrimmage to Browns | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills lose scrimmage to Browns

Originally posted by TypicalBill
they didn't get to score against our first D ... they scored against the 2nd team ... :D

Our first team D didn't allow a single point.

Wow :rolleyes: ..... Why not just hand the lombardi trophy over to the Billy goat f-o now:confused: ....

Get a grip, it was only a scrimmage !!!

:goof:

Marino1983

LMAO!! ... i thought you guys were the ones that started a thread about this "scrimmage" ... but you're right... the final 2 preseason games will show us what the D will really look like..scrimmages dont mean much.

Originally posted by Marino1983
Originally posted by justafan
Bring on Ricky and his running game.

Better be careful justa .... Invitations can come back and haunt the person who request a presence !!;)

Marino1983

M83, I am one who loves a challenge. If the fins beat the bills, good for you. One things for sure, the bills aren't going to be laying down and giving up at any point of the game. The fins will have to earn that win.

One things for sure, RW won't be running for 200 yards against us. He'll have to work and take hits to even get 100. Bring it. I love our chances against the fins.

Jay went 12-14, with one of those being a spike in the two min drill.

It's scrimmage. Don't take anything heavily.

Originally posted by justafan

M83, I am one who loves a challenge. If the fins beat the bills, good for you. One things for sure, the bills aren't going to be laying down and giving up at any point of the game. The fins will have to earn that win.

One things for sure, RW won't be running for 200 yards against us. He'll have to work and take hits to even get 100. Bring it. I love our chances against the fins.

I agree with part of your response justa .... I love rivalries and YOU know my feelings about your team :D !! As I have posted before your jills have improved that D, as to how much that remains to be seen ..

The Dolphins have addressed a % of holes and questionable positions... Even if you do not like B Griese you have to admit that he is a MAJOR improvement over R Lucas ... A position that in a lot of fans opinions,, cost the Phins opportunities to win !!

No the Dolphin f-o did not make a big media splash signing a major f-a like the jills.... But quietly the Dolphins have brought in more talent and savvy veterans that can make plays and know how to win !!!!!!

Sept 7th cannot come fast enough for me ........:lol:

Marino1983

Last edited by a moderator:
just remember this, the bills didnt see the real dolphins last year. they wont be able to just key on ricky no mo. no way no how. and ill be laughing my ars off when it happens. sunday night football and listening to Paul mgwire whine about holding all day on the fins. fins 24 buffalo 13 :lol: :lol:

If I remember correctly, Fin fans were pretty high on Lucas as a backup before the season started.

I know Ricky Williams is a more potent RB than William Green, but I have a feeling that the Bills run defence has made a quantum leap this year vs. an incremental improvement by Ricky. BTW, I think Travis Henry will be improved too. We'll see how it all shakes out in September.

Guys it isn't even a pre-season game...it is a scrimmage. Let's wait until the season starts...that is when the losses count.

Originally posted by finfan54
just remember this, the bills didnt see the real dolphins last year. they wont be able to just key on ricky no mo. no way no how. and ill be laughing my ars off when it happens. sunday night football and listening to Paul mgwire whine about holding all day on the fins. fins 24 buffalo 13 :lol: :lol:

Has the fins faced the real bills this year? ;)

Back
Top Bottom