Bill's mafia being priced out of stadium | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill's mafia being priced out of stadium

Fins1971

C'mon Dolphins
Club Member
Reaction score
Some of the initial pricing on seat licenses has been posted. The Bills will lose their rabid fan base as most won't be able to afford to keep their season tickets. The new Bill's stadium will be like Miami with fans from other teams taking over the stadium. They wanted a new Stadium badly. Careful what you wish for Bills fans. These are club tickets which are a bit more expensive than normal tickets. But still. Mafia will be watching from home.

bills.jpg

There is no greed quite like NFL owners greed.

The length and breadth of their avarice seems boundless.
Yeah it never ceases to amaze me how awful they all are. The one unifying element in this league among the fan bases is that everyone would fire their owners.

P.s. ours is the worst

Some of the initial pricing on seat licenses has been posted. The Bills will lose their rabid fan base as most won't be able to afford to keep their season tickets. The new Bill's stadium will be like Miami with fans from other teams taking over the stadium. They wanted a new Stadium badly. Careful what you wish for Bills fans. These are club tickets which are a bit more expensive than normal tickets. But still. Mafia will be watching from home.

View attachment 167713
Hopefully they sell out

Yeah it never ceases to amaze me how awful they all are. The one unifying element in this league among the fan bases is that everyone would fire their owners.

P.s. ours is the worst
Ross has made some mistakes but he is far from the worst.

The fact that Miami ranks so high on the Player's Union rankings shows that he runs a first class operation and spends his money trying to do everything it takes to win.

Ross has made some mistakes but he is far from the worst.

The fact that Miami ranks so high on the Player's Union rankings shows that he runs a first class operation and spends his money trying to do everything it takes to win.
How many other owners cost their team draft picks including a first? Doing everything it takes is the problem when that includes tampering.

Last edited:
How many other owners cost their team draft picks including a first? Doing everything it takes is the problem when that includes tampering.
Obviously the tampering was a huge mistake, but to be fair to Ross he got disproportionately punished by Goodell for that.

Watch and see if anything happens to Atlanta or Philly for tampering with Cousins and Barkley.

The loss of the 1st rounder was wildly unfair to Miami.

But if he had managed to get Brady and Payton and the Fins won a SB you would not be criticising him for tampering.

He also presided over some bad coaching hires and there is mike Tannabaum on his record so I am not really defending him, I just think Miami could have a cheap owner who was running a discount franchise.

Obviously the tampering was a huge mistake, but to be fair to Ross he got disproportionately punished by Goodell for that.

Watch and see if anything happens to Atlanta or Philly for tampering with Cousins and Barkley.

The loss of the 1st rounder was wildly unfair to Miami.

But if he had managed to get Brady and Payton and the Fins won a SB you would not be criticising him for tampering.

He also presided over some bad coaching hires and there is mike Tannabaum on his record so I am not really defending him, I just think Miami could have a cheap owner who was running a discount franchise.
I agree that the punishment was way out of proportion, but at the end of the day, Ross is responsible for those lost picks and no other owner has ever managed that before. It would be interesting to try rate the all time worst owners and see what metrics people use.

I agree that the punishment was way out of proportion, but at the end of the day, Ross is responsible for those lost picks and no other owner has ever managed that before. It would be interesting to try rate the all time worst owners and see what metrics people use.

He's really not.

The majority of the blame for that fiasco falls on Bruce Beal.

If they stopped breaking so many tables and saved their money they wouldn't be in this position. They should have a chat with Dave Ramsey

Back
Top Bottom