Bills Mafia kept taking Ls after the game | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Mafia kept taking Ls after the game

I'm thinking this wasn't over the game, it was a snack bar disagreement.

I cant judge because I got in a fight at a football game once.

Had a coughing fit while eating a hot dog. Cough chunks into the hair of the lady in front of me. Dude with her didnā€™t even let me finish coughing before he came at me. He received bits of said hot dog along with an exit from the stadium for his trouble.

Football games arenā€™t for the weak.

I was at Shulas record breaking game at Philly and saw a Dolphin fan beaten in the parking lot with his two small kids with him, the most disgusting thing I've ever seen...I get heated at games but don't ever get in peoples face...its all in fun and fans from other cities should have the freedom to cheer for their team without fear of violence
I was at that game too and saw the Philly fans dumping beer on a Phins fan in the stands and the guy even had his kids with him. I wasn't foolish enough to wear Dolphins gear, I know how those Philly goons operate...

Not saying I promote this type of behavior BUT, if a couple liquored up Jills fans started running their yaps around a bunch of also liquored up Dolphins fan in the lot, after the game, they kind of have to expect a beating.
Completely disagree. I am born and raised in Bills country and just recently moved back to the area. I had been to almost every dolphins bills games at the Ralph throughout my HS and college years and was always liquored up and running my mouth. Nobody ever physically threatened me. Most people realize itā€™s a game and not worth getting a police record over.

I was at Shulas record breaking game at Philly and saw a Dolphin fan beaten in the parking lot with his two small kids with him, the most disgusting thing I've ever seen...I get heated at games but don't ever get in peoples face...its all in fun and fans from other cities should have the freedom to cheer for their team without fear of violence

The northeast has the most classless, racist sporting fans i've encountered.

Specifically i'm speaking about Boston, New York, and Philly.

I honestly think that the entire world has gone a little bit crazy due to Covid and all it has done to all of us. I donā€™t know anybody that isnā€™t a little bit different from this plague

Completely disagree. I am born and raised in Bills country and just recently moved back to the area. I had been to almost every dolphins bills games at the Ralph throughout my HS and college years and was always liquored up and running my mouth. Nobody ever physically threatened me. Most people realize itā€™s a game and not worth getting a police record over.
Good for you. I wore Dolphins gear multiple years; and about every other time I had liquorEd up Bills low lifeā€™s trying to pick a fight with me or threatening me. Went to the game with my kid and my wife. Worst experience ever of horrible guttersucking fans I have ever experienced. I didnā€™t talk crap, I wasnā€™t aggressive, but they came for me and my family. Took the joy out of the whole experience.

Back
Top Bottom