bills may have running game next time we meet | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bills may have running game next time we meet

I'm not worried takes usually two years before people are back after major knee surgery.

Plus averages a major knee injury every two years (in HS too).

Oops. Didn't mean to move it. Just copy it. Sorry about that. :(

Yeah, I'm half asleep again.

More on point, I guess we'll see. We don't play Buffalo for another two months. So he's got lots of time to get strong. But will he be able to adjust that quickly??

He's certainly more talented than Henry. I think the worst thing they coulda done for Henry was draft McGahee. I don't think he'll ever regain last year's form in Buffalo.

Originally posted by Mr Fan
I'm not worried takes usually two years before people are back after major knee surgery.

Plus averages a major knee injury every two years (in HS too).

This is a good post.....I think both of these things will prove to bring down a talented back. It's a shame really.

Suit him up!

Then we will not have to worry about him being ready for camp next year after that knee or the other one (for compensating) blows this year.

Originally posted by DOLPHAN1
seems magahee may start practicing soon. passed his physical with dr. uribe, now needs to pass the team physical.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1632909

gotta believe they will pass him since it was their suggestion to get checked.

hhmmmmm

Well McGahee might have passed the physical but that doesn't mean he is ready to play ! I like how most of the billy goat fans have jumped off the T Henry bandwagon and onto the W McGahee cart ... :lol:

I think if anyone who is a realist saw him injure his knee against Ohio State,, there is just no way possible that he can line up and take the punishment this season ..

I don't care what the media hype keeps spewing, McGahee is going to need this year (if not more) to rehab that knee...

If he comes back too early then it might take him another year to be back at 100% physically !!!!

:D

Marino1983

If McGahee does play this year, and I think he will, the Bills are not expecting him to have most of the carries. Mostly they just want to have an indication of what they've got in McGahee. Look for him to average 5-10 carries a game once he gets going.

Henry looked out of sorts through most of the first quarter of the season, but seemed to have regained the knack vs the Bengals. No the Bengals are not the Buccaneers, but their front seven on defence isn't that bad. Remember too that Henry was hurting with torn rib cartilage. Look for him to continue improving.

It's not really that Bills fans are off the TH bandwagon, though Bills fans are like the fans of any other team (when a player is having a slump some fans will turn on him). It's just that when the Bills drafted McGahee, we figured ultimately there would not be room on the team for two starting running backs. The Bills did not draft McGahee to be a backup. I like Henry in spite of his slump, but eventually (2004?) he's going to end up on another team. That's just reality.

IMO Henry is a better than average back but he isn't a great back.

Look at Olandis Gary or Mike Anderson, I put him with them. He had a great year last year because of the system and the supporting cast he had.

That's why the Bills drafted McGahee.

Back
Top Bottom