Bills Name Tyrod Taylor Starting QB | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Name Tyrod Taylor Starting QB

No one here is interested in seeing a QB throw 3 INT's, fumble twice, and get sacked 8 times while putting up 3 TD's in 4th qtr garbage time.

Unlike Buffalo, we now have a franchise QB and have known what a real one looks like since '12. :up:

FWIW.... Your "Franchise" QB has never looked the part agains the Bills.

FWIW.... Your "Franchise" QB has never looked the part agains the Bills.

Taylor played like he has started his entire career. Completely in control of the offense. Deep throws, short throws, avoiding pressure.
I hate to say it but unless Taylor completely regresses I think the Bills have found their QB for the future. Makes me kinda jealous.

Taylor played like he has started his entire career. Completely in control of the offense. Deep throws, short throws, avoiding pressure.
I hate to say it but unless Taylor completely regresses I think the Bills have found their QB for the future. Makes me kinda jealous.

Every rational Bills fan is wondering when that last shoe is gonna drop.... I am hopeful it doesnt and the kid is exactly what we are seeing. We'll know more in about 10 weeks.

No one here is interested in seeing a QB throw 3 INT's, fumble twice, and get sacked 8 times while putting up 3 TD's in 4th qtr garbage time.

Unlike Buffalo, we now have a franchise QB and have known what a real one looks like since '12. :up:

Getting your team to within 5 points with 4:16 left in the game is garbage time? Really?

Not that Dolphin fans need to see this but for those who want to see his week 3 throws.

[video=vimeo;140868017]https://vimeo.com/140868017[/video]

Back
Top Bottom