Bills Name Tyrod Taylor Starting QB | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Name Tyrod Taylor Starting QB

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 8m8 minutes ago
Matt Cassel has been traded to the #Cowboys, source said

For those that want to see Tyrod against the Patriots...

[video=vimeo;140105948]https://vimeo.com/140105948[/video]

For those that want to see Tyrod against the Patriots...

[video=vimeo;140105948]https://vimeo.com/140105948[/video]

No one here is interested in seeing a QB throw 3 INT's, fumble twice, and get sacked 8 times while putting up 3 TD's in 4th qtr garbage time.

Unlike Buffalo, we now have a franchise QB and have known what a real one looks like since '12. :up:

No one here is interested in seeing a QB throw 3 INT's, fumble twice, and get sacked 8 times while putting up 3 TD's in 4th qtr garbage time.

Unlike Buffalo, we now have a franchise QB and have known what a real one looks like since '12. :up:
:chuckle:

so you're not jumping on the Taylor bandwagon?

One of my buddies (I use this term loosley due to his choice of team allegiance) is a bills fan and even he is not sold on Tyrod Taylor.
He does like to rub it in that Taylor has beat Miami, though.... :crazy:

No one is "sold on him". I will say that those who said the Bills had the worst QB situation in the NFL don't look so informed anymore. The guys makes plays, needs to keep getting better but so far so good.

No one is "sold on him". I will say that those who said the Bills had the worst QB situation in the NFL don't look so informed anymore. The guys makes plays, needs to keep getting better but so far so good.

whats worse:

Buffalo- Tyrod Taylor, EJ Manuel
Jets- Fitz, Geno Smith (who wont start when healthy)
Cleveland- McCown, Manziel (who is now on bench again)
Dallas- Weeden, Cassell, Romo (out)... and no Dez
Washington- Cousins, RG3
Eagles- Bradford, Sanchez (and Chip Kelly offense)

or CHICAGO: just the fact they still have to deal with CUTLER!!!
RefereeKnocksoffJayCutlersHelmet_medium-1.gif

whats worse:

Washington- Cousins, RG3

[/QUOTE

I would rather have Tyrod then any of the QB's you mentioned. Even the picks he threw, 2 of them hit the WR or TE in the hands. He still needs to keep working but he has a lot of nice qualities. I really like his pocket presence as far as feeling the rush. Still needs to get used to playing with Watkins, Harvin, etc. That will take time but should get better as the year goes on.

whats worse:

Washington- Cousins, RG3

[/QUOTE

I would rather have Tyrod then any of the QB's you mentioned. Even the picks he threw, 2 of them hit the WR or TE in the hands. He still needs to keep working but he has a lot of nice qualities. I really like his pocket presence as far as feeling the rush. Still needs to get used to playing with Watkins, Harvin, etc. That will take time but should get better as the year goes on.

Man, that Gif is classic lol! Doesn't that just define Cutler's career in a nutshell? haha

Back
Top Bottom