Bills on a mini roll | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills on a mini roll

TigerJ

Bills fan
Reaction score
Buffalo wins their first game on the road today against NFC West leading Seattle Seahawks. Up next, yes, it's the Miami Dolphins in Miami. Miami, you're on a one game winning streak. It's going to be interesting. You still have a very good defense, and it's looking like Feeley is making some plays, though it's hard to be sure how much of that is 49er ineptitude. Here's to the second and final Buffalo Miami game of the season!

wow, there is a god. all is right in the world. and by the way we are going to embrasse you. don't even show up on sunday.

Geez,
these two teams sure have gone in different directions since their first meeting. :) :) :)

BuffRangePigpen said:
Geez,
these two teams sure have gone in different directions since their first meeting. :) :) :)

Yea, we sure have. Hopefully for the better. Miami really needed to get a new coach, and the only way that was going to happen was with a season like this. On the bright side, our offense is starting to wake up, and thats with this joke of an OL we have and no Boston. I look forward to the offense we are going to have on the field next season, its gonna be a beast......

On the other hand, its about time Buffalo started playing up to their talent level. I can't really think of a weak point on that team, except maybe for the lack of a standout TE. They should, in all accounts, be up there with NE competing for the AFC East title......

Baz said:
Yea, we sure have. Hopefully for the better. Miami really needed to get a new coach, and the only way that was going to happen was with a season like this. On the bright side, our offense is starting to wake up, and thats with this joke of an OL we have and no Boston. I look forward to the offense we are going to have on the field next season, its gonna be a beast......

On the other hand, its about time Buffalo started playing up to their talent level. I can't really think of a weak point on that team, except maybe for the lack of a standout TE. They should, in all accounts, be up there with NE competing for the AFC East title......

I can't really think of a weak point on that team

How about QB? :fire:

I would say it is the weakest point on the team, but that doesn't make it a huge liability. Bledsoe's biggest problem from what I've seen is very similar to the problems we've had with Fiedler. He is ridiculously inconsistent. One game, he'll play like a Probowler, the next game, he'll play like a rookie. If he can get his head straight and not make stupid mistakes, Buffalo will be a very dangerous team down the stretch. They could be a real spoiler for a few playoff hopefuls......

Another test for Feeley. I'm grading him game by game. He better start showing me something because he's not shown me as much as some people want to lead you to believe he has. I hope Feeley shines and is the future of this QB because it's one less problem we have to worry about this off season but from what I've seen out of him so far doesn't lead me to believe this (with or without an offensive line). He's tough but i'll wait for the rest of the season before I grade his performance. Right now he's failing in my book though!

While Da Bills have impressed me in the last few games, I think they are still fairly weak at CB and TE...We probably won't be able to exploit that area but put in a QB like Peyton or Brady (look what he did to them last time the Bills were on a mini streak) and they might be able to exploit their CB's...especially with Vincent out...
Drew, while horrible these last 2 years, has waken out of a slumber :eek: and looked pretty good these last 2 games...IMO the biggest reason for the improvement looks like the O-Line, they're giving Drew time to throw and that is very hard to do (and Mcgahee room to run)...I'd bet Jonas Jennings will get the franchise tag this off-season...and I was wrong on Villarial who's turned out to be a decent signing...

I don't know if Drew's problem is inconsistency so much as it is the fact that Drew and the Bills coaching staff have not solved certain situations. The New England defense is good, yet statistically it's not great, ranked below both Buffalo and Miami. Yet Bill Belichick and the NE coaching staff seems to have a knack for game planning against Buffalo and Drew Bledsoe. I don't know if Drew will ever get over New England. As the offensive line continues to improve, hopefully they'll be able to cope with great, aggressive defenses like the Ravens have.

Back
Top Bottom