Bills/philly Draft Rumor | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills/philly Draft Rumor

Hahahaha shady gets sent back to philly!? Doesn’t make sense though. Talk about a crowded backfield.

Buffalo is trying to create leverage and make teams think they have options. Highest of the high stakes poker being played.

They clearly are not liking what they are hearing from Denver and Indy in terms of asking price to move up. And some people think Miami would get involved in trading up too?

I also don't buy that the Eagles want McCoy back at anywhere near the salary he's set to make. Might as well give Ajayi the middle finger now. For being 29 going on 30, McCoy has as many miles on his legs as any RB I've ever seen.

**** being slung at walls for sure, doesn't make much sense. For either team for that matter, but the next couple days are going to be interesting and frustrating for what it's worth.

LeSean (as well as other players) were ousted from Philly because of Chip Kelly (not the front office). Chip Kelly removed players he felt did not fit what he was trying to do.

Sounds like someone we know.....hope we aren't getting Chip Kelly'ed.

Sounds like someone just threw this idea out, I doubt this has any truth. But it would be great if it was.

If true sounds like the bills are getting desperate and not able to move up.

Yep...sounds like they can't find a draft trade partner or it's way too costly for them to move up....doesn't bode well for us doing so either.

Talk about getting hosed if Buffalo does this, Foles is not elite.....go get em Buffalo.

lol. I'd laugh so hard if this happened... Trade away their only star player for Nick Foles. lol.

Or the price is too high get to 2.

Keep in mind, 'price' is comparative. If (a BIG 'if') the rumor is true, it means another team may have offered or may offer more. Doesn't necessarily mean a QB will drop. Or, Buf could still move up, but not as high, IF a QB is available. I've never seen such hype for 4 (or 5) QBs in one draft.

Back
Top Bottom