Bills radio compares Dolphins to XFL team.. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills radio compares Dolphins to XFL team..

meanwhile-seneca-in-buffalo-ny-nngflipcom-16269933.png
Thats the same Buffalo chick that was on her knees in the Orange Lot (east) at the stadium year before last!
Shes not that bad when you get to know her! Hehe

They’ll wish they were us in April. F’ em
No they won’t. They would never hire Grier to select the players for this rebuild. Just because the Dolphins have a lot of draft picks and money to spend in free agency doesn’t mean that Grier will not screw it up.

I have no problem with Ross being all in on a complete rebuild. My problem is that he didn’t go out and hire
a GM who actually knows how to rebuild a team. I have zero confidence Grier is the right man for the job.

No they won’t. They would never hire Grier to select the players for this rebuild. Just because the Dolphins have a lot of draft picks and money to spend in free agency doesn’t mean that Grier will not screw it up.

I have no problem with Ross being all in on a complete rebuild. My problem is that he didn’t go out and hire
a GM who actually knows how to rebuild a team. I have zero confidence Grier is the right man for the job.

welp I know I’ll take our situation over the Bills any day. Grier would not draft Josh Allen. They are screwed at QB.

Thats the same Buffalo chick that was on her knees in the Orange Lot (east) at the stadium year before last!
Shes not that bad when you get to know her! Hehe

The cop is about to throw her on a folding table.

I see that the Dolphins have a Lombardi and the Bills have 0-4 all time in the Super Bowls.

I live in Buffalo, so I listen to the sports station daily.

This morning they compared playing the Dolphins to playing an XFL team.

They also said that if they dont play conservative, Josh allen should have his first 300+ yard game.

I mean...they are right...
They might be right this year but let's not forget that they were a crap team just like us the last 20 years. As a matter of fact between their two playoff appearances were 19 years. Worse than us.
They should be careful before they open their mouths. They have a good defense but offensively? The only teams who scored less then the Bills:
1-4 Jets
0-5 Dolphins
3-2 Bears

Outside of playing the 2019 XFL Dolphins they better hope that their defense will hold up because their offense with 'franchise' QB Allen is not scaring anybody and they could have a rude awaking.

Their glorious wins?
1-4 Jets
2-4 Titans
0-6 Bengals
2-4 Giants
and probably 0-6 (after the game) Dolphins.
Outside the Dolphins (score to be determined) they score 80 points against 4 of the bottom barrel of the NFL.

I find it fascinating that a team like Buffalo, fans and their pundits are big mouthing. Let's wait until the end of the season.

He has Reggie M and marvin who built the KC's team. Grier has done a great job of getting us picks.

Back
Top Bottom