Bills radio compares Dolphins to XFL team.. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills radio compares Dolphins to XFL team..

No they won’t. They would never hire Grier to select the players for this rebuild. Just because the Dolphins have a lot of draft picks and money to spend in free agency doesn’t mean that Grier will not screw it up.

I have no problem with Ross being all in on a complete rebuild. My problem is that he didn’t go out and hire
a GM who actually knows how to rebuild a team. I have zero confidence Grier is the right man for the job.

Very overplayed narrative at this point.

Brian Flores at his core is a scout who dreamed of being an NFL GM. Your kidding yourself if you think anyone else is making the important calls.

Heck, even Adam Gase was the one who made the decision to draft Laremy Tunsil when he slid on draft day.

Flores is the CEO. For better or worse, it's his blue print.

Very overplayed narrative at this point.

Brian Flores at his core is a scout who dreamed of being an NFL GM. Your kidding yourself if you think anyone else is making the important calls.

Heck, even Adam Gase was the one who made the decision to draft Laremy Tunsil when he slid on draft day.

Flores is the CEO. For better or worse, it's his blue print.

Hold on, let me get this straight. Not only did we hire this unproven man to coach the team, your hypothesis is that we hired him to run the entire organization?

I just want to make sure I understand this correctly. You are saying that Brian Flores, a guy who has a limited scouting background and has never held a job higher than position coach, is now in complete control of the organization?

You are asserting that you believe this to be true?

Hold on, let me get this straight. Not only did we hire this unproven man to coach the team, your hypothesis is that we hired him to run the entire organization?

I just want to make sure I understand this correctly. You are saying that Brian Flores, a guy who has a limited scouting background and has never held a job higher than position coach, is now in complete control of the organization?

You are asserting that you believe this to be true?

I mean I'm aware at the end of the day it takes a collaborative effort to produce success. There always needs to be a hierarchy in place. If your asking me if I believe Brian Flores is the ultimate decision maker for all things talent, I would say yes.

Limited scouting background sounds like a way of undermining someone who was fast tracked to a top gig because of their own success's.

Kliff Kingsbury was given the power to move on from Rosen after a year and use the No.1 pick on Murray.

It's impossible for one man to do the job by themselves. But it does always fall to one person to make the decision. Hard for me to believe anyone would over rule Brian Flores when he's overseeing this tank.

Back
Top Bottom